Thread: Trenbolone

seriouslifter is offline Member

Trenbolone

I see everyone cutting tren 2 weeks before test ends to get a better pct and recover better. I am going to run tren/prop for 10 weeks together EOD 75mg/100mg. Is 10 weeks too long for 1st time user of tren? What is so bad about tren, about being so strong and so on? All you do is inject and live daily life until its over. Some people are like scared of the aas. I cant cut the tren short, since its mixed together. I want to run both for 10 weeks and winny at 55mg a day starting week 6 until 10. This will be a lean mass cycle. I have nolvadex for pct and 10mg ed throughout cycle. Cant get hcg .

jpi108 is offline New Member
    I would get some clomid for PCT as well...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    I see everyone cutting tren 2 weeks before test ends to get a better pct and recover better. I am going to run tren/prop for 10 weeks together EOD 75mg/100mg. Is 10 weeks too long for 1st time user of tren? What is so bad about tren, about being so strong and so on? All you do is inject and live daily life until its over. Some people are like scared of the aas. I cant cut the tren short, since its mixed together. I want to run both for 10 weeks and winny at 55mg a day starting week 6 until 10. This will be a lean mass cycle. I have nolvadex for pct and 10mg ed throughout cycle. Cant get hcg.
    yeah 10 weeks is too long IMO for a frist run with it. also prop and tren need to be shot ED. take my word on this one

Quote Originally Posted by jpi108
    I would get some clomid for PCT as well...
    I heard so many things with clomid, because actually worse for you than nolvadex .

I heard so many things with clomid, because actually worse for you than nolvadex.

no u need clomid. some old schoolers use and like nolva... but most everyone here uses clomid

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    yeah 10 weeks is too long IMO for a frist run with it. also prop and tren need to be shot ED. take my word on this one
    Why is 10 weeks too long? What if you have no choice, since mixed together and you dont have more prop. Whats so long about it, what would happen? I rarely got any side affects for other 2 cycles I have ran of test cypo, dbols -deca and sust. Another person ran same cycle that I talk to on the board, he said it is fine.

no u need clomid. some old schoolers use and like nolva... but most everyone here uses clomid
    Oh yeah most people use clomid on this board, I remember. On bb its nolvadex .

Why is 10 weeks too long? What if you have no choice, since mixed together and you dont have more prop. Whats so long about it, what would happen? I rarely got any side affects for other 2 cycles I have ran of test cypo, dbols -deca and sust. Another person ran same cycle that I talk to on the board, he said it is fine.

fina is very toxic. 10 weeks for a first run is just too long IMO.
    if u dont have a choice cause they are mixed together... then u ned to get a bottle of just prop alone.

as for u not getting sides from your other cycles....... fina is on a level all by itself.

fina is very toxic. 10 weeks for a first run is just too long IMO.
    if u dont have a choice cause they are mixed together... then u ned to get a bottle of just prop alone.

as for u not getting sides from your other cycles....... fina is on a level all by itself.
    Hmm, I know the strength is insane, but the side effects are bad also. That would mean I would have to do a 12wk cycle then for prop extra 2 weeks. How do you know I will get bad side effects from Tren . No one knows. I dont see why it would be so bad and toxic to run 10wks. People said I would get bad side effects if I ran sust 2 shots a week instead of 3. I didnt. But I know your trying to help me out and give me your opinion.

Hmm, I know the strength is insane, but the side effects are bad also. That would mean I would have to do a 12wk cycle then for prop extra 2 weeks. How do you know I will get bad side effects from Tren. No one knows. I dont see why it would be so bad and toxic to run 10wks. People said I would get bad side effects if I ran sust 2 shots a week instead of 3. I didnt. But I know your trying to help me out and give me your opinion.
    i never said u would get bad side effects.

150mgs of Clomid = 20mgs of Nolvadex

Nolvadex is just a much cheaper SERM...and more efficient mg for mg.

i never said u would get bad side effects.
    Whats the difference of running tren 8 weeks or 6 weeks or 10 weeks besides being very toxic?

Whats the difference of running tren 8 weeks or 6 weeks or 10 weeks besides being very toxic?
    You said it yourself bro being very toxic... plus you do want to end the Tren shorter then the test so it would be wise to get an extra prop on its own

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    150mgs of Clomid = 20mgs of Nolvadex

Nolvadex is just a much cheaper SERM...and more efficient mg for mg.
    hey bro do you have a study that shows this I have always been interested in this and would like to read up on anything you might have that shows this... thanks

run prop an extra 2 weeks upon stopping tren ... your PCT won't be as harsh and if the tren did some damage to your libido (which it will), the prop can only help IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    run prop an extra 2 weeks upon stopping tren... your PCT won't be as harsh and if the tren did some damage to your libido (which it will), the prop can only help IMO.
    damage my libido in what way, not to get hard and have sex with a girl? I dont care about that, all i care about is getting big. It all goes back to normal, I just want to recover good PCT and keep most of the gains.

you'll be a wet sock in the wind until your bodies natural test levels catch up. that's what PCT is for... but IMO dropping one juice at a time isn't as harsh on your gains. drop the tren 2 weeks before dropping the prop... then begin PCT 3 days after last prop shot.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    you'll be a wet sock in the wind until your bodies natural test levels catch up. that's what PCT is for... but IMO dropping one juice at a time isn't as harsh on your gains. drop the tren 2 weeks before dropping the prop... then begin PCT 3 days after last prop shot.
    I cant get more prop.

Thread Information