Rado7 is offline Associate Member

PCT question....importaNT...

I just ran my Prop/EQ cycle....i have about one more shot left of prop and like one more of EQ left....Ive learned that for Prop...i should start PCT 3 days after my last prop injectioin. So 1. Should i take that last EQ shot even though my Prop runs out one day before it???. And the letro and tomox...for PCT im running Clomid and Nolva for 22 days....clomid at 100 mgs ED and Nolva at 20 mg ED...2..is this enough??? Letro ive been running at 2.5 mg ED the entire cycle....with no sides...3. is it necessary to taper it down...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd continue running the prop for another 3 weeks after you stop the EQ. That way you can just come off the prop and start your pct straight away. PCT looks ok I guess, every body is different and as you take more gear you'll tweak your pct to your own liking. So nothing is set in stone really. Unfortunately I can't help you about the letro, sorry.

the thing is...i dont have that luxury...my source is GONE...so my only option is to run the prop 1 week longer than the EQ being that id be out of prop....

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    yeah, you should have ended your eq a while ago or you should continue running prop.

ok...well is there anything i can do other wise....i will be out of Prop Tomoroow...so taking my last EQ shot is out of the question ...and so is extending the Prop....how should i handle PCT now.....without screwing around any further....

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you didnt plan right . The EQ will still be in your system when you're starting PCT 3 days later. I would take the last shot of EQ and start PCT 3 weeks later or get some more prop and run it along side of the EQ.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well if you can't get more prop then you'll have no choice but to time your pct along with the eq. so 3 weeks after your last eq shot start the pct.

Yea...it was bad planning...i thought i had everything decided and planned....but i guess it wasnt....thanks for the help though....being that i have to wait three weeks and i wont be taking anything for 2 of those weeks....shoul di take Tirbulus or HCG or anything and continue the tribulus through PCT of Clen , Nolva, and Clomid...

bump

Thread Information