Saprano8 is offline Banned

Run 300mg EQ By It's Self

Sup Fellaz ,
    Listen my buddy Just got 300 Mg oF EQ from QGL labs. He doesen't have accsess to a Computer so he wanted me to ask a question . The Question Is Can you run eq by it's self and see alot of gains . Let me no your Input on this . Thanks for your time

He's about 5'9 Hight
    190lbs
    and it's his 3rd cycle .

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt run eq without test. imo. why shut down like that...run like 250mg test a week for maintenance at least

bumo im curious as well, what would the positives be form doing this?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    eq has never been known for its gains, so if your friend was looking for muscle mass he could have made a better choice.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    It would not be a wise cycle. For one EQ is similar to deca in that it will cause suppression of test production causing problems like "Deca Dick" if you are not supplementing some form of synthetic testosterone .

Second, EQ is not that strong of an anabolic compound.. It increases colligen synthesis which is good for the ligaments and tendons and it increases blood platelets which helps with oxygenation but does little in the way of strength and mass...

Your friend just needs to order some test and stack it with the eq.. otherwise he is pretty much wasting his time.... You need to be.. uh.. your friend just needs to be patient and have everything he needs before he/you begin.....
    Last edited by phreezer; 05-04-2005 at 12:17 PM.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    he should definatly run some test with it but i would use more then 300 mgs a week if thats the only thing hes using, id probally up it to like 500 -600 mgs.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    Test ****ign rocks! dont be afriad of it!

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I know a lot of guys who bridge like that but I wouldn't run it as a cycle. 300 eq won't do much for you unless you are way below your genetic limit.

On the bright side, your friend without a computer bought some very high quality Eq if it's QGL....

(Oddly, QGL is an internet based UG Lab...)

Saprano8 is offline Banned
    Ok Thanks fellaz , By the way I have no Idea where he gets it from it's none of my business. I have my own people you no how it is

Thread Information