cutting_king is offline Associate Member

Cool Masteron experience??

Hi
    I was looking to get some feedback on anyone that has experience with masteron .
    1st of all some background info. I am currently 163 pounds 5'11, 3 years training, with 4 previous cycles. BF is at about 10%.
    My diet is fine as done by a nutritionist (is that even a word?)
    I compete in MMA, used to compete at 155 pounds but moving up to 175.
    So basically i have just over 10 pounds to gain.

I need to:

Gain strength
    gain 10 keepable pounds - all lean gains
    have no water/fat gain
    have as little sides as possible
    avoid running test

Please read the above before advising to run test. I am fully aware of the benefits of running test in a cycle however i am very sensitive to sides, especially water retention (even with letro) and need to stay completely dry

After looking into/researching some alternative cycles i was looking into something like:

Var @ 60mgs per day weeks 1 - 8
    Masteron @ 300mgs per week weeks 1 - 8

Supplimenting with milk thistle and drinking plenty of water due to the oral. Maybe also adding proviron for libido issues.
    I would be following up with a standard PCT of Nolva/clomid. It may not need a standard one as may not fully get shut down off this but it certainly can't hurt.

Although i've been able to read up on Var and have a good idea what to expect i can't find a great deal on masteron except whats in the profiles section and would appreciate any feedback on the cycle and/or suggestions.

Thanks in advance

King

Bump

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    iv'e run masteron at 700mg ew. And found it good at 8% BF but i really think you need a lot lower body fat to get everything out of masteron.

i would just stick with var in my eye's
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    iv'e run masteron at 700mg ew. And found it good at 8% BF but i really think you need a lot lower body fat to get everything out of masteron.

i would just stick with var in my eye's
    I wouldnt say that, for myself at least. I've had plenty of success using it as high as 10-12% bf. Everyones results will vary though.

As far as the cycle posted, I just dont think you'll achieve what you're hoping out of it. Masteron is going to do a whole lot for putting on a lot of muscle and the var dose I would personally run a bit higher myself.
    If I were to put together a cycle for what your looking for and taking into account the test sensitivity, I would recommend more along the lines of tren , a small amount of test (just enough to keep your sex drive while on the tren) and the var. If you didn't mind multiple compounds as well you could still keep the masteron in there as well and that would make for an excellent cycle. You could always take your chances with running proviron with the tren to keep you sex drive if you even want to stay away from lose dose prop. Personally i've only used proviron a couple times and dont have enough experience with it to tell you if that would suffice with tren or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I wouldnt say that, for myself at least. I've had plenty of success using it as high as 10-12% bf. Everyones results will vary though.

As far as the cycle posted, I just dont think you'll achieve what you're hoping out of it. Masteron is going to do a whole lot for putting on a lot of muscle and the var dose I would personally run a bit higher myself.
    If I were to put together a cycle for what your looking for and taking into account the test sensitivity, I would recommend more along the lines of tren, a small amount of test (just enough to keep your sex drive while on the tren) and the var. If you didn't mind multiple compounds as well you could still keep the masteron in there as well and that would make for an excellent cycle. You could always take your chances with running proviron with the tren to keep you sex drive if you even want to stay away from lose dose prop. Personally i've only used proviron a couple times and dont have enough experience with it to tell you if that would suffice with tren or not.
    thanks for the info guys. the reason i chose not to include tren is the sides. i get worse sides from tren than i do with test. even with using an AI. progesterone related no doubt. I've never run var or masteron before but don't just want to do a var only cycle because its not really effective for adding LBM and i still have 10 pounds to gain to hit target

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    IMO proviron would be an absolute must with the kind of cycle you are wanting to run. It will help keep you dry and will definately keep your libido up in a cycle without test. I've seen alot of people use test in a cutting cycle. If your diet is in check and training is intense along with proviron and nolva the water retention shouldn't be that much of a problem. Water weight is the easiest to get rid of. It's not like your putting on a bunch of fat. So even if you do hold a little water with test its not like it will be hard to get off. I don't think there is anybody on here that wouldn't like to gain 10lbs of keepable muscle without any water retention or other sides its just hard to do.

the water bloat isn't only aesthetic. i'm not just worried about looking bloated. the extra weight totally throws my training off, It's not like i only gain a little bit of water weight. i gain lots! even with small amounts of prop and using an AI. believe me I've tried it. Thats the reason for not wanting to include test.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    the water bloat isn't only aesthetic. i'm not just worried about looking bloated. the extra weight totally throws my training off, It's not like i only gain a little bit of water weight. i gain lots! even with small amounts of prop and using an AI. believe me I've tried it. Thats the reason for not wanting to include test.
    Thats cool. I not saying you have to use test but to gain weight like you want it would be better. Whatever you decide to run I think it would benefit you greatly to add proviron . I have taken it for 6 mos and am very impressed with it. Good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    Thats cool. I not saying you have to use test but to gain weight like you want it would be better. Whatever you decide to run I think it would benefit you greatly to add proviron. I have taken it for 6 mos and am very impressed with it. Good luck man.
    thanks! proviron sounds like a good option. either that or throw in some t-bol as apparently thats also really good with raising libido plus helps with the gains.

Thread Information