Quote Originally Posted by brian2489
I just got done getting about 40cc of puss taken out of my right delt and was running a fevor for 5 days. Why?? drawing with the same 18ga pin i have been using this whole cycle and using a fresh 22ga for inject. from now on new stuff every time i draw and inject including the plunger. My friend was the doc who did the procedure on me and is into the bodybuilding scene and he told me that was what happen. So take it from me change them lol. Here is the pic of my e.r. bed after they took that shit out of my delt bros
Wow...that sux for sure, 40cc worth of puss is alot. Hope your
recovering, good luck. I think your story should be informative to the
newer memebrs, with less experience handing pins.

Thats another reason for many to use this info for themselves.If someone uses a single pin to draw, for a whole cycle,it's just isn't worth the grief.
And Im sure that procedure set you back some funds as well
I look at it this way. Its cheap to change, but the nurses never do.Of course the same pin could be used for both draw and shooting.

I dont think there would be a solid argument in favor of changing
pins like mentioned above, but IMO, its a piece of mind for many when they do. Cents are cents, either way U look at them. But these debates help all decide the route they want.....Some do, some dont. Some will, some wont..