Thread: Acne and AAS

guns626 is offline Associate Member

Acne and AAS

Hey guys, I am 4 weeks Pct of a Deca and Test 12 week cycle. I am haveing some horrible acne on my chest and back, but mainly on my chest. It is becoming cystic. I will be going back on in a few weeks. Will it clear up when I go back on? I had none will on before. I was on accutane as a kid and I am 28 i have had none until this last cycle. I am currently washing with dawn dishwashing soap. Anyone with experience in this area, please comment. Thanks, Guns

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah dawn soap is all that really worked for me, but I never tried any script drugs. Just used one of those soft spongey type things and scrubbed the dawn all over the acne. It cleared up in about 2 weeks.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    wow...so you took accutane and are still experiencing this...i took it too and thought i was home free forever...

Yea, I took accutane when I was 18. I thought it shrank the sebaceus glands forever and you would never get it again. Apparently this is inaccurate. I am hoping it will go away when I go back on. How is the acne with tren ? I will be running tren enan in my next cycle.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    well i took accutane @17, and it worked like a charm....i have run test-e, deca , d-bol, and fina w literally NO problems with acne

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    See a dermotologist, they can prescribe really strong topicals, helped me out A LOT, get it before the shit scars too badly

yea, I guess that is what I am going to have to do. Thanks for the input

Bump for a little more info.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This may help:

acne

i also took accutane when i was a teenager... ever since using AAS from age 22 i've gotten a pretty horrendous case.

the best (and cheapest) remedy for shoulder and back acne is dawn antibacterial soap. lather up and let it sit for a minute or two. after your shower use a dual action moisturizer, preferably containing salacylic acid. drying out your acne is ok, but when you dry out too much your body will pump out more sebum (oil) which will cause more acne.

for face acne... i use a topical callled Tazorac every other day.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, I had the same exact problem...i didn't have any acne while on a cycle but after words it was all over my chest....I was going to wait it out but it didn't go away. So I finally went to a derm and he prescibed some pills and a topical...(can't remember what it was though) and it cleared up pretty quickly..

dtr98 is offline Member
    if you doin deca i would recomend taking some b6 for deca gyno. for zits i take 500mgs of b5 2x a day, which is 1 gm. as far as the accutane goes, my son was on it for 3 months and was workin good but doc took him off as it was ****ing up his liver/values, so not a good idea if your on dbol . need blood test every month on that also.
    hope this helps you out bro

freon is offline New Member
    I'm in a similar situation. My experience is that accutane buys you about 4 years before the acne comes back, albiet not as strong as before. I took accutane at 16 and again at 20. I had minor acne prior to starting the cycle (at 26). While on, my face was clear, but I got some acne on my upper arms and back, and PCT made it worse. I just started a third round of accutane about a week ago, and there's already a difference. Since your acne is cystic, nothing topical is likely to help. I'd do what I did: go to a derm, tell him you don't want to be on oral antibiotics for years, and get your acctuane.

I'd also point out that you're probably better off waiting on the second cycle until you're done with accutane, if you decide to do that.

Thread Information