Justarting is offline Associate Member

DNP and diet question?

My question is, since DNP is so anticatabolic to muscle, is a typical extreme high protein diet necessary while on it? I was thinking that during it, I might atucally enjoy some dietary "rest".... still while staying within my maintenance calorie range to ensure weight lost, but maybe eating a more typical diet, with more refined carbs... you know the good stuff. Thanks

????????????

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    yes you will be fine, i did the same and had great results. youll be so uncomfortable you wont give a flyin sh!t about your diet. well i was at least

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sauceman
    yes you will be fine, i did the same and had great results. youll be so uncomfortable you wont give a flyin sh!t about your diet. well i was at least
    how high did you go on your dose of dnp ?

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    400 ed

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    My question is, since DNP is so anticatabolic to muscle, is a typical extreme high protein diet necessary while on it? I was thinking that during it, I might atucally enjoy some dietary "rest".... still while staying within my maintenance calorie range to ensure weight lost, but maybe eating a more typical diet, with more refined carbs... you know the good stuff. Thanks
    It all depends on how you react to DNP and what dose you take, also those refined carbs will make you hotter. For me that diet while on DNP is less than ideal. A 60% protein/30% Low-GI carb/10% fat diet works best. But that's just me, others can eat nothing but cupcakes and ice cream all day and have results that are just as good.

You'll have to find out what works best for you.

thanks for everything, i guess ill find out pretty quick what works or not eh... i mean if i dont lose at least .5 of a pound that day then something is wrong. Last night i probly at 1000 calories worht of jelly beans alone tho, and it was my first day on dnp at only 200 mg, and i still lost a pound. Ordinarily, on nothing, i woulda gained at least a pound or two by eating how I ate yesterday.

Just to let you guys know, last night I went nuts again, and had the SWEETEST ice cream ever, geuss what... STILL down another 2 pound today! I'd have at LEAST gained 3 pounds off that normally.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    Just to let you guys know, last night I went nuts again, and had the SWEETEST ice cream ever, geuss what... STILL down another 2 pound today! I'd have at LEAST gained 3 pounds off that normally.
    Great news bro, but I must hate you now.

OH many trust me I have paid my dues, over the years, none of this golden stuff would have EVER touched my lips without me turning into a fatass over night. Last night was a "test" to see if it worked, and did it ever, but did I ever pay for it last night sleeping :O. Maybe i should start a journal!?

stec is offline Junior Member
    i personally go with what sv-1 does on the ratio 60/30/10 and i try to keep my carbs earlier in the day or i will have a nice warm sensation over night.... not to pleasent might I add. Also because the addition of t3 I like to keep protein high.

Thread Information