skribbble is offline Member

Cycle Opinions on football cycle?

Im doing research for a cycle that ill be starting sometime in the summer. The goal here is lose body fat, put on 10 lbs max and get faster since im a div 1 cornerback and become more explosive and even stronger. So do you guys think anavar only or anavar and prop to get faster and more explosive, without putting on that much weight? Stats = 190lbs 10% BF 5'9". Bench 225x16 Squat 335x1 with purple bands Max = 400 something. Box clean 245x 2

40 time = 4.38
    20 time = 2.50
    10 time = 1.52
    shuttle = 4.05

Im considering Anavar only or maybe Anavar and prop. Obviously clean clean diet during the cycle. Here is what i may do

week 1-12 Anavar 50mg ed

Or
    week 1-12 Anavar 50mg ed
    week 1-12 test prop 75mg ed

Obviously PCT after the cycle
    Last edited by skribbble; 05-04-2005 at 02:48 PM.

To the top

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I would do either just the var or do the var and prop but lower the dose to 50mg ed because like you said you don't want to gain much weight.

Ok sweet. WOuld one cycle give me better explosion then the other with the same training? I heard test helps with explosion but im not sure if that was true.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    what pos you play bro? RB? or Corner

Corner but i could get moved to safety, running back, or receiver. Im the best at corner but all the other positions im knowledgeable of amd can tear it up at.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Cycle

Good luck man. I used to play football (O-Line) and even had a brief stint with the pros in the mid 80's.

Var sounds like your best bet since it will get you stronger and therefore faster, but you are already very fast.

As far as explosive strength, I thought that is more your training (power cleans, plyometrics, etc.) as opposed to one steroid being better than another. All the steroids will increase strength and my understanding both fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fibers.

One word of caution on test, it is great for aggressiveness but I have read studies that it actually decreases collagen synthesis, making your joints slightly more susceptible to injury. The steroids that do not hurt collagen synthesis are Var, Equipoise (which you should consider), Deca , and primobolan .

Some of my buddies from the mid 80's (all linemen, taking large doses of roids) actually got knee injuries from just planting and cutting....no impact. But they were linemen, doing high doses, weighing close to 300 pounds, etc. I don't think that applies to you.

Good Luck

Thread Information