EastCoaster is offline Banned

Credit where credits Due... Props for DL

I'm not a reference, friend, or any other relation to DL... this is an unbiased opinion. With the bad rep DL has got as of late, I wanted to give my input.

With all the negative activity that has been surfacing the UG community, its been hard to find a trust worthy source. I've used several reputable UG sources, and DL is top of the class with the best of'em.

I've always been a fan of his orals... in my most recent order, I got some of his dbols, and to my surprise they were PRESSED! I've never delt with a UG who actually presses his orals.

So i'm not exactly sure what all the negativity is about... Great products, good T/A time, he's top of the line.

Again, I dont have any connections with him... I just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

AND dont even think about PMing me because I dont give you any information.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    shamless bump

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Very impressive. However this is a steroid questions forum, not a invited feedback/classfied area for praise of an illegal lab who has made some mistakes in the past.

No worries, as i believe the negative aura surronding UGLs has passed. No negativity, just moving on and shamelessly closing thread and disscussion

Thread Information