anonymous21 is offline Junior Member

What the **** is wrong with everyone?

I go to a state college in Pennsylvania which has a football team. Of course juice is flowing all over campus. I'm somewhat educated about them. I've been researching here for the last year and a half and have put together some cycles for my friends, always making sure to keep them on proper pct and running a good test base and always running test higher then EQ or whatever it may be and little things like that. But there are some dealers on my campus that honestly put their "friends" on these rediculous cycles. All over i see people on deca only cycles, the dealer himself ran a deca and winstrol cycle, they don't even mention proper PCT or anti estrogens let alone even know about progesterone or how to prevent it. I can't even believe some of the cycles i hear these guys are trying to put these people on. I try to offer my knowledge as best as i can to steer them in the right direction. Some listen some don't. But with all this going on , there's no wonder society has such a negative opinion on steroids . Sorry about the rant, It just bothers me how people ruin things for everyone.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    people are too quick to get results my man....they don't give a ****...Wait till they have some big ass bitch titties

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    feel the same way brotha. keep tryin to spread the knowledge.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    people are mornons, they will learn the hard way or not at all

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I understand you, iv had similar problems with my friends

If people dont listen and educate themselves and just "listen" to what dealers say its there problem IMO!

There the one's that are risking long term health problems!

Baba is offline Associate Member

Same thing at my gym.

I feel ya dude, same thing at my gym. There is a guy who has been juicing for god knows when (powerlifter), he does dbol all year round. This is the guy everyone in the gym follows steroid wise. I try to explain to people about pct and using test as base, hell one guy told me a trainer said all he needed was winstrol and tren no test. I just smile at them and hope they don't hurt themselves. Shit at my gym you see quite a few guys walking around with faces rounder than JLO's ass!

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    The sad thing is, gear is at most of the
    colleges. U would think that some would
    actually try to keep those taking them in check
    with the proper info for recovery. But thats
    probably thinking short term with blinders on...or something

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba
    I feel ya dude, same thing at my gym. There is a guy who has been juicing for god knows when (powerlifter), he does dbol all year round. This is the guy everyone in the gym follows steroid wise. I try to explain to people about pct and using test as base, hell one guy told me a trainer said all he needed was winstrol and tren no test. I just smile at them and hope they don't hurt themselves. Shit at my gym you see quite a few guys walking around with faces rounder than JLO's ass!
    lmao..I saw a guy the other day that I know is doing the same thing. Round red ass face. Looks like hes going to have a stroke any second.

milwood is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous21
    I go to a state college in Pennsylvania which has a football team. Of course juice is flowing all over campus. I'm somewhat educated about them. I've been researching here for the last year and a half and have put together some cycles for my friends, always making sure to keep them on proper pct and running a good test base and always running test higher then EQ or whatever it may be and little things like that. But there are some dealers on my campus that honestly put their "friends" on these rediculous cycles. All over i see people on deca only cycles, the dealer himself ran a deca and winstrol cycle, they don't even mention proper PCT or anti estrogens let alone even know about progesterone or how to prevent it. I can't even believe some of the cycles i hear these guys are trying to put these people on. I try to offer my knowledge as best as i can to steer them in the right direction. Some listen some don't. But with all this going on , there's no wonder society has such a negative opinion on steroids. Sorry about the rant, It just bothers me how people ruin things for everyone.

...sad, but true!...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    you can lead a horse to water...but you can't make him drink
    I as a rule don't give advice unless asked for it...

As a University student it frustrates (but doesn't surprise me) that other students are ignorant to the substances they're willing to put in their bodies.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I as a rule don't give advice unless asked for it...

As a University student it frustrates (but doesn't surprise me) that other students are ignorant to the substances they're willing to put in their bodies.

yeah half those guys are prolly in chem classes and could actually homebrew there own gear and have good cycles if they would research. Dealers will sell anything they can, there not concerned about the saftey of there coustomer.

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    people are mornons, they will learn the hard way or not at all
    The only thing worse than a mornon is a mormon

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Like I always say -and probably guys smarter than me say it too- "never buy steroids from a source that wants to sell you cycles" I've heard from friends that they've seen guys selling dbol to 16 year old kids in the gym. It's just not right. they need to be educated or quit dealing...like that would ever happen though

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    thats what you get when you mix the all mighty dollar with the fast food culture and gear

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    lol kinda side question, but a kid i know used to be on juicve, n hes like normal side effects r a bulge in upper stomach,n face gets fatter( he said others but those seem to be "normal ones" lol are those 2 normal on a safe cycle, or was he just doing it worong?

tempbrit is offline Member
    I think that many people (including myself prior to finding this board and starting my first cycle) do not fully appreciate the complexity involved with selecting a cycle that is right for them and planning it out properly. Face it, using gear is fairly complicated. I graduated from a top university, attended a top 10 MBA school and it took me a hell of a long time to figure out all the critical elements to using gear.

Most people get the gear they can and figure out a cycle based on what they got. Totally Backwards.

People who are willing to risk their health to perform and look better, are not all going to put the research in that really is almost required. Especially when the guy who is selling it to them is telling them it is easy....surely this guy has to know....Right! Sad but true.

I also happen to think Mormons aren't all that bad.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    i totally agree ROIDS ROCK but if you use them irrisponsibly like any drug the outcome wont be good!! people need to be educated and thanks to this site we can start doing that!! spread the knowledge and all those fukers who think steriods are bad and a horrific drug abuse problem they can fuken all die and go to hell!! ROID ON!

dealers often know less than the customers. Think of the average supp store owner and then make the product illegal. Its about $$$. They have the goods, they push what they have, even if they do know better, and can make the most $$$ on. Nobody wants to sit on expensive and illegal drugs, it is a business after all.

This is not true of all dealers, but it is the unfortunate condition of most of them.

in an ideal world gear would be legal and available to those that were educated, even a government certification, on how to use them or under the direct care of a physician if they were unable to learn the necessary info for certification (not everyone is all that bright, but they should not be discriminated against).

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    None of my friends no what clomid is. Most of then run test-less cycles, and Im talking abot guys whove been juicing longer than Ive been lifting so every1 looks at them and thinks they know what they're talking about because they have size. They look at me and think i dunno sheeit, oh well, enjoy the sides, whatever. Besides they all get ripped off anyway, all paying gym prices when Im getting gear at about 1/4 the cost. Whose laughing now!??

TheCobra is offline Banned
    is every american on tha gear now

benchin' big is offline Junior Member
    i hear yeah bros i have a few buddies that are retards i heard their were on gear and when ask what they were on the reply was deca and i laughed ... i asked about pct and you know that look you get from a bunny right before you hit it on the road yeah priceless... i offered advice and to hook em up but still still getting the same stupid a$$ reply "nah dont need it" or "so and so doesnt do it" so f*@k it i rip them off "stupid is, is stupid does"....

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    That's Happy VAlley for ya. I just graduated in Dec. from there.
    I saw the same stuff going on. Everyone i knew in the gym was telling me how they have deca . I used to say what kind of test, there like just deca, they were blowin' up but I know they had to get the limp noodle sooner or later.

LL08 is offline Member
    So many bros think they're invincible at my age. The amount and variation of shit that goes into their bodies; rec and bb drugs inclusive is scary. Especially when you consider that they don't know shit about them. They follow the philosophy where one persons doing it so shall they. He doesn't do PCT i'd rather spend the money on some ecstacy. Some dumb arses around...

And the dealers..this is a generalisation but for many is true...They don't give a **** except for their sales and profits..

-LL

wallycn is offline Banned
    dealers are dealers no matter what they have. What ever they have to sell is what they are gonna try and sell you, they want the money they don't care if you **** yourself up or not.

Thread Information