jacko is offline Junior Member

Too Strong A Cycle??

WHAT'S UP BRO'S.
    WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO SOMEONE WHO HAS ONLY TAKEN A LIGHT CYCLE IN THE PAST AND TAKES A HEAVY CYCLE?
    WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.
    I KNOW IT SOUNDS DUMB BUT I ALWAYS WONDERED THAT.
    FOR EXAMPLE 750MG TO 1,000MG OF TEST OR SUSTANON A WEEK
    FOR 8 TO 10 WEEKS.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Why the hypothetical question? If you have taken a mild cycle in the past, and it was a long time ago, and you want to do another, then you probably don't need a heavy cycle like that. Chances are you wouldn't see much more gains than you would on a more fitting cycle....But then again I'm on my first and am only speaking from what I've inferred so what do I know?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    unless your an experienced steroid user than those doses arn't nessessary.

JMO

quasar is offline Associate Member
    fresh receptors don't need a lot of juice to make good gains.

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    that all depends on what you are using with the test including other ancillary meds, using 1 gram of test with 1mg daily of liquidex should see you ok unless you are prone to acne, you can also get finastride if you are worried about hair loss

flex321 is offline Member
    What I think. If you take a heavy cycle after only doing a mild one you probbly are just wasting the gear and money. Your recepters would be fine with a minimal dosage and a heavy one would do no more than a lower one. People that do heavy cycles are people that need more for the body to respond. Everyone is different and you might need a heavy dosage after a light one and you may not. Ive done a 50omg/wk test before and Ive done a 750mg/wk test and I noticed a difference, but I would never know if I would have gotten the same results off of a lower dosage. You just never know how your going to respond. You can do a high dosage and just wonder about what a lower one would have done, thats about all you could do is wonder. If this answers anything./

Thread Information