ElDiablo is offline New Member

Gear question (noob)

Hello all,

Ok, first week on this website and have been reading up a ton of posts. I can't believe how unknowledgable I am on AS and how much there is to know.

At this point in my life I have totally chilled on lifting and have just kept to cardio only. I played college soccer and have stayed doing on average 20-25 miles running a week in the gym. Prior in my life when I was 20-25 (31 now) I worked out a lot with buddies and actually did four cycles of Mexican Test. I had no problem injecting myself and was very happy with the results.

I am 6'5' 215 now, and when I did those cycles before (thank god I did them b/c I had like zero chest) I retained a lot of muscle and shape which has kept me somewhat happy with the way I look (no worries on getting girls) and content.

Always in the back of my mind I have wanted to get back into lifting again and possible trying some again because I know I could look a lot better (I did look much better during those times).

Well for the past four months I have started doing less cardio and just doing solid weight workouts. I'm definitley over the hump of soreness and energy worries and am feeling great and seeing new results. The cool thing about being a tall skinny guy is that I totally can see the changes happen when they do and I am likeing it.

I guess my question is this:

If I do choose to do some AS again what should I start off with to get back into it? I have totally decided that is what I want to do, I just need some advice.

My diet is pretty loose right now. I have been bad, I have been good, but right now its all over the place. I do know how to be strict, and I do drink a ton of water, but I have no problem wipping that into shape. The only thing killing me is the cocktails on the weekend.

Sorry for being long winded and I know this is going to get a bit of flame, I can handle it no worries.

Thanks in advance

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    get ur diet in check and get settled into a good weight routine before u even think bout startin a cycle up. goodluck bro

81darts is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    get ur diet in check and get settled into a good weight routine before u even think bout startin a cycle up. goodluck bro

Not to jack the thread, but do you by chance ride a ZX10R?

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    El Diablo,

You said it yourself. Your diet is allover the place.
    It will take some work to sort it out, but like LD 18
    said, get that in check. U would be surprised to see what
    a good clean diet could do, especially after months of clean
    diet, with a good routine.
    As for the cocktails, I like them too...but Im on a mission,
    so they had to go...no more beer for me, maybe New Years....

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    give it a bit more time before you start steroids . get your trainning down,
    and get the diet nailed. all the AAS in the world wont help if you dont have those two things. In the mean time stick around and do your research.
    If I were you I would look at doing a test only 500mg/week cycle.
    learn about PCT (post cycle theropy) and make sure you have it before
    you start any cycle.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh ya, forgot about the booz...Dont do it man. it will slow results and be hard on the liver. I dont know forsure, but I believe alcohol will lower test levels and
    increase the chance of gyno. now that does not mean you cant enjoy the ODD beer,
    (meaning 1 or 2 on a friday night) but I would not drink at all.
    It's only a few weeks without, no big deal

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    And also I believe that the "beer belly" is much harder
    to loose, and waaaayyy too easy to get...lol

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    When you have made significant gains naturally, through proper training and diet, try a 10 or 12 week cycle of test cyp or enanthate , 250 to 500mg/week.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    wow dude you wrote a book and i can't read so just take dive kids advice
    that'll be all

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    I quit drinking b4 i started AAS and it made a HUGE difference....now if I could only quit smoking...

Thread Information