hardrock3 is offline Junior Member

front loading...whats this mean?

will eventually start an Eq, cyp, gh cycle. I am told that by front loading the eq, I will get better results. I am guessing that if I want my dose to be 400mg/wk, then do I start with a lesser dose twice a week, till like week 7/8? Last time I ran 400, 400, then bumped to 600/wk till week 12. I want to go for 16 weeks this time and not waste as much gear early in the cycle. I tried to use the roid calculator, but must not know what I am trying to set up.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    frontloading means if you wanna run 400mg of eq a week then the first week or 2 you run 800mg. Some believe in this method while some do not

Front loading = taking more eq at the beginning of your cycle than for the remainder of your cycle. This way the compound builds up quicker in your system, giving you better results quicker.

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member
    what is the consensus here? do you all do it? I just don't wanna waste the gear. Should I just start at 400 and go the 16 weeks? I admit that 8 week delay for results sucked last time, but does this work?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    The general theory behind frontloading is that you saturate the blood stream so that the product kicks in sooner.

IMO, waste of time and money. Find a short acting Ester and use that as your "frontload" (IE. Prop). You'll get more bang for your buck and using actual practical solutions instead of theory.

Yes, frontloading EQ is the bomb IMO. I do exactly that, hit 800mg a week for 2 weeks, then drop to 600. I think it's in me in about 4 weeks as opposed to 5 or 6 by doing this.

Thread Information