Thread: Pain Index?

Shay-d is offline Junior Member

Pain Index?

How much more painful is Cyionate vs. Enanthate ? I've had antibiotic shots that felt like someone injected a baseball into my butt cheek, but the pain went away after about 45 minutes and was sore but liveable after that. I'm just asking because I need to be able to move around alot at work.

Thanks.

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    neither was bad for me....its the prop that gets me

bout the same. personally im rarely sore after a long term ester injection, and if you are its not too bad, nothing like propionate . The key is to take your balls out of your purse and not be a pussy! rotate injection sites also

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    bout the same. personally im rarely sore after a long term ester injection, and if you are its not too bad, nothing like propionate. The key is to take your balls out of your purse and not be a pussy! rotate injection sites also
    It ain't about being a pussy. It was a frickin' legitamate question for a legitamate reason. If you enjoy inflicting pain on yourself and limiting your own mobility while on the job when you have a choice of compounds, then by all means...rock on bro.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think will was trying to flame u bro... i think it was more about people who would rather take an oral only cycle and kill their liver than do it right and inject...
    i can't speak for him.. but that was the vibe i got..

I may have been a bit harsh there, your right, but It was a question of mobility after an injection. Maybe I should have been a little more specific in my original post?

Jay J is offline Junior Member
    I am on TRT. I inject 200 mg a week of Test Cyp. My quad injections get sore sometimes but I lift & do cardio 5 days a week with no problem. Delt shots are SWEET. Never any soreness there.

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    Being sore from an injection is Great!!! I dunno maybe im a sick bastard.. I love injecting and i love being sore............... But hands down without a doubt the worst soreness i have ever felt was from Test Suspension.. Damn that shit hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SensP is offline Associate Member
    I started off with sust and after the first 3 or so shots I was really, really sore. My right cheek was just impossible to sit on. Now, at the second day of my second week on, I have absolutely no pain in my right glute after I inject. None. Last week I started on British Dragon's Andropen (5 ester compund), which, from what I've read, is supposed to be one of the most painful of all tests. But...nothing. Zero pain.

Moral of the story...you'll get used to it. You're only shooting once a week, I'm shooting eod and I feel no pain with a mixed ester compound. Its gotten to the point where I now look forward to my next inject.

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i don't think will was trying to flame u bro... i think it was more about people who would rather take an oral only cycle and kill their liver than do it right and inject...
    i can't speak for him.. but that was the vibe i got..

Haha yeah, sorry didnt mean it to sound like a flame, and i definitely wasnt trying to insult anyone.

Thread Information