Dandude is offline New Member

Gains and Protein Consumption

Hey guys,

Im currently on a 400mg Test, 400 mg EQ cycle, and had a 30mg Dbol kickstart for the first 4 weeks. I am in the fifth week and have read that you should be gaining 2-3 lbs a week. The test and EQ dont kick in until the fifth week so im being patient.

I am 6-0 tall, 204 lbs, and have gained ONLY about 5 lbs of muscle mass. Im taking in about 170 gms of protein per day, and am on a 4 x a week workout schedule. Other than increasing my protein intake, what am i doing wrong? Im really feeling bummed out guys. I calculate that i should have gained about 12 lbs of mass by now. My workouts are very tuff, so im worried that i might have bad juice. Any advice out there?

Also, how do you guys consume so much protein, i hear that your body can only absorb so much. Thanks for the help guys.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    bro Im not a expert but i do know you should at least bump your protein intake to 400 grams a day, from my research I do know you should intake at least 1 1/2 to 2 grams times your body weight of protein a day. That may be why your weight hasnt gone up.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    170?? up the protein to 300+, up your calories to 3000+. Also post a pic of your gear, in the steroid picture forum. They'll tell ya if it's real or not. Defenitely MORE protein and MORE cal, and sleep right. atleast 8hrs a day.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    buy a weight gainer, slug back and extra couple of them if your having trouble eating enough!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Eat 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwitches with a big glass of milk before bedtime. This is an easy way to put on some weight.

block is offline Associate Member
    go get some protien powder with my diet I can only get about 200g ed with normal food and about 3000-3800cal and I fix the rest with whole milk and protien powder On cycle get about 300-350g of protien. are you getting stronger

Thread Information