Thread: Clen safe?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Clen safe?

I have read in a few palces that clen sides are only temporary and there are are NO long term effects. So basically if you get off your cycle with no problems your in the clear. Recently i read an article saying it can enlarge your heart, and have other LONG TERM EFFECTS. I am sometimes weary listening to how safe steroids are on a site like this because so many people use n decide to ignore the sides, n make themselves beloeve its 100 percent safe, which just isnt the case, i agree they are not as bad ad people make them out to be, but their also not as safe as many users make them out to be. Ne way without rambling on nemore, is clen a safe drug to take, does it ahve ne possible long term effects i should know about, and waht is the safest way to use, 2 on 2 off, or 6-8 on using benadryl?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    some people get very adverse effects from clen , no...its not "safe"

bye this do you mean short term sides only when on it, or once off it have re-occuring problems

bump?

In my opinion its a risky substance thats very easy to overdose on, and I've heard stories of people getting seriously hurt from using fairly moderate dosages...and I mean short term effects. But some studies prove clen may have adverse long term effects if used often. I'd stick with ephedrine and caffeine man, works just as good

yea i mean i bought the clen , it was only 60 bucs so its no big deal, i was gonna do the 8 month cycle with benadryl, but i am not extremly overweight, just wanna loe alittle belly fat, im thinking of just doing it for 2 weeks , then jumping on lean xtreme n heatstack(i have some laying around) with caffine pills, i figure 2 weeks cant be that harmful, n ive heard this stack works effectivly, so i figure 2 weeks wont kill me( i really shouldnt have typed this im gonna junx myself) but i feel this will be a safe way

word, start low...go up slowly, and if you get side effects that are untolerable lower the dose and stay at that. Be careful, measure it out perfectly, and just make sure you feel okay, good luck

yea i am extremly into using safe products, really dont wanna use clen to be honst but i started my cutting alittle late, and wont look the way i want within the next month, so i figure 2 weeks of clen isnt a HORRIBLE option, and will get the job done, ill let u know how it goes

ne one have luck with 2 on 2 off of clen , also i know it says 2 on the 2 of an E/C/A stack, would a stack of lean extreme, sesathin, heat stack, and caffine work?
    Think i can drop 5 pounds doing 2 on clen then 2 on the stack i jut posted?

I've been taking 200mcg/day of clen for the last 3 weeks and have just been a little shakey, 2 on 2 off is effective but not optimal. You can easily drop 5 pounds with the 2 on 2 off, you can drop 5 pounds without clen in 2 weeks with ease. While im on clen i usually lose about 5 lb's a week or so.

I got my clen from the sky(i.e look up) and was wondering how much clen comes out in one of those shots. It seems like by clicking the top down n shooting it into ur mouth it really cant be that accurate, and with this drug u really need to be precise?? neone ever use this and or know how much mcg r in a squirt?

Thread Information