hotshotzalot is offline New Member

Just got over test flu!

Finally got over some type of test flu... It was my 8th shot and end of 4th week and the test cyp must have kicked in but it sent my immune system into the ground.. I got extremely sick with a fever and aches and pains.. Was shitting 24/7.. But after about a week now I am feeling absolutely excellent and pumped.. My strength has increased to an extreme.. I used to be able to just lift the whole rack on the tricep machine about 6 reps.. Now im lifting the whole rack plus putting a 45 plate attached to it and lifting 10 reps... My bench went up about 30 pounds... I feel like i can keep adding more n more weight.. I keep thinking its just a mental thing and I am trying harder but theres no way.. A couple guys I work out with at the gym, we usually lift close to the same.. I was workin with him and hes liftin 60 pound dumbells for incline press.. I jumped up to 80s.. He immediately started asking me whut im taking.. I told him just been taking that N02 stuff with creatine and protein.. So now hes going to buy some.. Hopefully it does something for him and hes not wasting his money.. I'll feel bad.. Anyways, just wanted to let u guys know that im luvin this shit!

Oh and I wanna hump everything..

mass junkie is offline banned
    No flame..

Not that a certain amount of weight that you press on dumbell incline press means anything, but, how old are you and how long have you been working out?

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    80's on incline dumbell is a good weight to work with, for avg size and strength body builder, Test flu sucks! I have been battling it all cycle!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    80 is warm up weight.

Just kidding, I was just echoing what Mass had asked, and would like to know as well.

Let's hope we get an honest answer now.

~SC~

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    No flame..

Not that a certain amount of weight that you press on dumbell incline press means anything, but, how old are you and how long have you been working out?
    yeah not to flame but 80lbs per arm is a warm up weight
    and i mean for ppl not on roids

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No flame..

You talking trash about my 80 pound incline presses..Iam only on two grams of test and 150mg drol a day..If I took more I def could leave my friends in the dust

hotshotzalot is offline New Member
    Im 22 years old and only have been working out for a year.. I know I havent reached my maximum natural potential and should have done so first before using the juice, but I was foolish and bought a cycle last year and if I didnt do it now, it would have been expired by next spring.. I worked out for about a year and than had an injury at work and tore ligaments in my right arm.. I was off for about 6 months.. I went back for a month and than hit the juice.. I am 6 ' 4 195 pounds... 12% bf.. Im a decent size.. I would love for the 80's to be a warm up weight but ive got awhile to go yet.. I can bench 240 pounds flat barbell but can only do 80's on incline dumb bell... Its also my third exercise.. Im sure I could do a few more pounds if it was my first exercise.. My arms seem to tire out quick when lifting heavy weight..

They don't make dumbells big enough for this animal..I tried to get some 300lb's for a long time now the designers say they will break my legs when resting on them...But who needs legs if I can incline press 300lb dumbells

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    They don't make dumbells big enough for this animal..I tried to get some 300lb's for a long time now the designers say they will break my legs when resting on them...But who needs legs if I can incline press 300lb dumbells
    So you bench over 650 on barbell?

So you bench over 650 on barbell?
    Them's jokes bro..The most I ever got was thirty reps with the 120lb dumbells
    on incline and 375 for 4 reps on flat bench...I hope to be in the 600lb range someday...Thats what I consider REAL strong...

Thread Information