bigstef is offline New Member

Question trenbolon implant

a budy that i now is using trembolon implant. the thing is he put the implant under is skin. in the leg or in the arm. i he siad that he have take 15pounds. he siad that he put the thing steril and he hase no probleme. what do you think. he said it's safer that making the stuff liquid??????????

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it sounds painful.

I don't believe it's safer at all!!

but damn, thats interesting. how long has he been doing this? and how does he get it in?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: trenbolon implant

Originally posted by bigstef
    a budy that i now is using trembolon implant. the thing is he put the implant under is skin. in the leg or in the arm. i he siad that he have take 15pounds. he siad that he put the thing steril and he hase no probleme. what do you think. he said it's safer that making the stuff liquid??????????
    I think you need to take english class all over again, bro.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    he's from quebec, so english is his second langauge.

(he's french)

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember some guy over at EF saying he used a cattle implant gun (Im pretty sure he was full of shit). I don't see it being a good thing. All that glue has to go somewhere and Imagine the size of the hole in your leg. Its an interesting concept but not worth the risk IMO. Just convert it to oil bro.

Methuselah is offline Member
    What did he implant, the 200mg implant or some of the 20mg pellets in it? How did he put it in sterile?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Has he tried putting it in his ear yet like they do to cows? I think that would be the best way to do it.

sorry for my english but i'm french. if you can understand what i meen it's ok for me. my budy use the 200mg implant with a gun. 1 thing i now is to put the implant under the skine is safer that put some fak juice in the ass. to sterilis the implant i think he rub it withe a little bit of proviodine. it sound interesting cause the implant is clean and proviodine is a good thing to prevent the infection

and for the glue, the implant that replac the pills for women are made withe glue that go a way in the blood. why the same thing can not happen with the implant????????????????

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Talking

Originally posted by JP1570
    Has he tried putting it in his ear yet like they do to cows? I think that would be the best way to do it.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I dont think fina has glue,I believe its formed by compression so there is no glue or byproduct.

thanks for the info jammergsxr. if somone now more about that let me now. and if i try it i give you some feed back....

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Bigstef,dude dont implant that shit man lol,Get a kit or use DMSO,both are very effective that implant shit is for cattle bro!

RON
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    I dont think fina has glue,I believe its formed by compression so there is no glue or byproduct.
    I might be wrong but isnt the stuff that you filter out glue It might pass through you system like a cows but who knows.

thanks jammergsxr. i talk to my vet and he said that i can tak it oral, by the mouth. with meal 2 implant AM and 2 PM. wath do you think???????

RON
    Injecting is by far the best way but you can use dmso like jammer said or make finasol (spay on). Dont take them orally you wont get much out of them.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    this is a fucking nonsense thread implanting pellets is crazy who in their right mind would do that?? just convert it its not hard I mean what are talking about here a few $$ wtf I mean taking aas in the first place is a risk we all take why temp fate? and more stress on ur body to save a few $$$???? it just seems crazy to me and to be honest I wouldnt even consider it. I mean dmso is not great but if push came to shove then I might try that but to me injectable is far easier and there is no pain with it at all

peace

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by bigstef
    thanks jammergsxr. i talk to my vet and he said that i can tak it oral, by the mouth. with meal 2 implant AM and 2 PM. wath do you think???????
    hell no that is even worse than putting it under the skin, you should respect this shit and take it like your supposed to!!!!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Dude, there are two ways to use this stuff effectively. 1) inject 2) transdermally using dmso. These are the ONLY two effective ways of application. Tell your buddy that he is, how should we say this...friggin rediculously nuts, and use common sense. Animal kits are great, buy one

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    See Dick inject pellet
    See Dick develop infection
    See Dick die

Comprende?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    i think Jp was joking around man
    did you say he gained 15lbs so far?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    can anyone here imagine sticking a pellet implant gun in their leg for the sake of not wanting to do the conversion?? this thread really baffles me

peace

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    yea, I was, glad somebody noticed Whiteyebrow. The thought of using an implant gun makes me laugh. How bad must that hurt???? Really though, just get a kit and shoot the stuff. The gun costs as much as the kit anyway.

Thread Information