matt2839 is offline New Member

Finaplix..tons of questions.

I have started a little research on Fina, but am still a little lost. From what I understand, it is sold as a cow implant and you also buy a conversion kit??? I have also read that you can either make as injectable or as a solution to rub on the skin. Where would I find a kit to make the rub on type and how do you do it? Also, I have found this on a pet supply web site:

DOSAGE FORM: One (1) implant containing 200mg trenbolone acetate is administered to each animal. The 10 pellets which make up the dosage of FINAPLIX ® are contained in one (1)cartridge. Ten (10) doses are in each cartridge. 1 Box containes 10 cartridges. The cartridge is designed to be used with a special implant gun.
    PRESENTATION: Cartridge of 10 x 10 pellets implants (10 doses - 100 implants - 2000Mg. TBA)

So would this be enough once converted to last 4-6 weeks?

Any help is appreciated. I will be coming off a growth hormone cycle and am seriously considering Fina next, but need to know way more about it. I would rather rub it on, as I don't trust myself making something I would have to inject.

wired-up is offline Member
    all of your questions have been answered a ton of times over in the lab.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Rubbing sh*t in is like 7 years old, and it's far from ideal.

It sucks basically.

Research a ton before you decide to use this compound, it ain't for beginners.

~SC~

Thread Information