abtt is offline New Member

Question 1st TIMER, Serious Questions!!!

Hey everyone, new here. I just turned 19 been hittin it hard for 2 1/2 years with my friend im 215 Lbs, 6"1. Little more body fat that wanted but w/e. But yah, we have descided to bump it up a notch with the Gear cause its all we do. And we were thinking about Deca because a friend of ours took it and got awsome results, I wanted to know a couple things. 1- what shud u take with Deca for your first cycle and another thing ive found a site I was wondering if any one here has herd anythign about it , and how legit it is im new to all this and trying to do as much research as I can any help wud be great.

Please do not post source checks in the forums.

-Rickson

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt recommend steroids until you're at least 21...but thats just me

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

post a picture

Quote Originally Posted by abtt
    Hey everyone, new here. I just turned 19 been hittin it hard for 2 1/2 years with my friend im 215 Lbs, 6"1. Little more body fat that wanted but w/e. But yah, we have descided to bump it up a notch with the Gear cause its all we do. And we were thinking about Deca because a friend of ours took it and got awsome results, I wanted to know a couple things. 1- what shud u take with Deca for your first cycle and another thing ive found a site I was wondering if any one here has herd anythign about it , and how legit it is im new to all this and trying to do as much research as I can any help wud be great.

Please do not post source checks in the forums.

-Rickson
    one you're too young.two, i wanna see what 6'1 215 w/ "a little more bf than wanted" looks like. if you were doign alot of research you would know that these are prime years to grow naturally and not to be impatient. slow down, the hell with your friend who got great results(he'll will he didn;t later if he's 19 too), and nail down yout diet and training as 2.5 years of trainign at 19 tells you nothing about your body's adaptative response as you continue to train over the next more crucial years of deveoplment

Hmmm so wait eh at least 2 more years???

clhp20 is offline Member
    Listen to partyboy. i would train for 5 more years really. You can gain so much more by waiting, then doing it now. The body is a wonderful thing, why corrupt it so early.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

bro

there is no timetable or optimal age. i think 21 is too young. you need to max out your potential naturally. no can put an age on it and anyone who does, don't listen to them. there is no "right" age or "preferrable" age. hell, you could be 30 and still be making progressive gains naturally. bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. learn your body, not your anabolics right now

Alright thnx alot just I dunt think ill be able to keep my friend off it hes the same age, just our friends whos our age made majour gains with it and hes got his ind set on it so bad but i guess a couple more years wontbe bad.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Alright thnx alot just I dunt think ill be able to keep my friend off it hes the same age, just our friends whos our age made majour gains with it and hes got his ind set on it so bad but i guess a couple more years wontbe bad.
    Is your "friend" using proper pct.

I would think that he needs to get some depression meds cause if he is on a deca only cycle, he ain't gettin laid.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    there is no timetable or optimal age. i think 21 is too young. you need to max out your potential naturally. no can put an age on it and anyone who does, don't listen to them. there is no "right" age or "preferrable" age. hell, you could be 30 and still be making progressive gains naturally. bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. learn your body, not your anabolics right now

i agree, but i say 21 because we know most of the people are not going to listen to us and do steroids regardless. Might as well try and get them a few more years of training naturally. I dont know ANYONE who had an opportunity to take steroids, to pass them down and say "i think i should train naturally for another 10 years"........especially for the college crowd (18-22)...they're gonna take steroids to put on some muscle mass so they can "look good for the chicks"......its kinda like the whole "would you take 300 dollars, but you cant get it till next year or 100 dollars right now" thing.......

NO man its not about the "chicks" for me bodybuilding is my only hobby and intrestet ad first it was to get lean cause i was pretty fat and now its a rush i love it and the look so yah for me its the whoel worl about it and i know later on the "gear" is part of it jsut wondering is now wuda been the right time.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Your not listening to anyone here...
    You'll cave under peer pressure, and regret it later...
    Your natural test is ready to go, free... USE IT

Thread Information