Zues is offline Associate Member

Cycle Critique Everyone Read/ Leto Dosage

Below is my next cycle that I am about to start in another 4 weeks. I have been currently bridgind with 100mg of test cyp a week for the past 6 weeks. I plan on 1000mg of test cyp week 1-12. I think the EQ/Deca stack would produce less sides than 600+ mgs of Deca alone. I have also bee on 10mg of Nolva a day.
    1000mg of Test Cyp 1-12
    300mg Deca 1-12
    500mg EQ 1-12
    50mg EOD Winny 8-12
    40mg D-Bol ED week 1-4
    5iu GH 5 on 2 off
    12 iu slin PWO

LMK what you guys think of this cycle. But the main reason for my post is top ask about Letro. I have Letro tabs that are 2.5 mg. Should I run 2.5 EOD, or 1.25 EOD. I tend to be a little prone to gyno but this is the first time I'll be using Letro. I would rather run it higher and not have to worry about sides, especially with all that test I dont want to hold that much water either. I also may run 10 or 20mg of Nolva ED. LMK what your guys opinions are. Thanks.

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    You'll kill your sex drive if you run femara too high. I killed mine terribly with just less than 1mg a day, and I was on 700mg prop. I would 1.25mg or less EOD, if you get any water retention chuck some nolva in at 10mg ED. Aromasin or arimidex would be the way to go if you can get either.

What sides did you get from deca at 600mg? 1000mg of Test will give you much worse sides than 600mg of deca generally, unless you're talking about a loss of sex drive which deca is known for...

wired-up is offline Member
    i run my letro at 1.25mg, 3 times a week.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    run the deca n eq 12 wks
    extend the cyp 13 weeks
    winny 10-15 and 4 days,day after last winn start your pct everything will line up better,pct should b started 18 days after last cyp shot hence the extra 4 days of winny.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    anyone else have an opinion on the Letro Dosage? If it kills my sex drive I can sacrafice that in knowing I won't get gyno. The sex drive will always come back, gyno won't .

wired-up is offline Member
    i don't have any libido issues while on letro. never have.

Thread Information