Thread: little problem

nixonc is offline Junior Member

little problem

i seem to have a senstive lump under my right nipple (gyno).. im not prone to gyno as have had cycles over the past 5 years and its not affect me yet. i have ordered nolvadex and it on its way.. i have 4weeks left of my 10 week cycle and 7 weeks befor i start PCT. any suggestion to how i can get rid or reduce this little bitch tit...

my acne seems to be really bad on shoulders and arms this year as well!

thanks for you help
    nixonc

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    what are you taking?

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    You should never start a cycle without having the necessary drugs on hand.. and NOlva should be one you always keep on hand..

If you suspect Gyno.. and you don't have any nolva I would discontinue my cycle if I were you. Once your Nolva arrives.. start administering about 60-80mg ED for a week then drop down to 20-40mg for another week and a half or so.. this Should help you out and may actually make the lump go away... In some people, Nolva has been shown to reduce gyno if taken shortly after it begins.. AND that is why it is always wise to keep it on hand whenever you are on cycle...

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    You should never start a cycle without having the necessary drugs on hand.. and NOlva should be one you always keep on hand..

If you suspect Gyno.. and you don't have any nolva I would discontinue my cycle if I were you. Once your Nolva arrives.. start administering about 60-80mg ED for a week then drop down to 20-40mg for another week and a half or so.. this Should help you out and may actually make the lump go away... In some people, Nolva has been shown to reduce gyno if taken shortly after it begins.. AND that is why it is always wise to keep it on hand whenever you are on cycle...

true

nixonc is offline Junior Member
    yep you are right i should have nolva on hand.im the mug for chancing it.... im taking 1deca (2ml) and 2 (1ml) sus a week. this cycle does me fine and i get really good results..

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nixonc
    yep you are right i should have nolva on hand.im the mug for chancing it.... im taking 1deca (2ml) and 2 (1ml) sus a week. this cycle does me fine and i get really good results..
    THe gyno may be progesterone related since you are on Deca and if it is progesterone related, the nolva wont help at all.. YOu should order bromo and run out and buy B6 and start them as well.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    what do you mean when you say the gyno could be progesterone related?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    what do you mean when you say the gyno could be progesterone related?
    Gyno can be caused by the presence of either estrogen (in which case Nolva treats it) or progesterone ( Which requires Bromo or B6). Testosterone converts to estrogen resulting in the need for nolva to prevent gyno. However deca results in progesterone hence the use of B6 or mromo while on deca.

Thread Information