Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    ACSchnitzer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    8

    WTK D-BOL? i have 800 tabs of 5mg what else do i need to take with it

    WTK D-BOL? i have 800 tabs of 5mg what else do i need to take with it to have good gains

  2. #2
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Do a search for beginner cycle and pct.

  3. #3
    Tjelle's Avatar
    Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sandefjord
    Posts
    315
    ushould not take 800 dbol 's thats for sure. but i have expirienced that it works great with test/deca cycles. but 800 dbol's would be harse on your body...

  4. #4
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    research!

  5. #5
    ACSchnitzer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    8
    thats what i am going to do

  6. #6
    UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SCOTLAND
    Posts
    189
    Do your research put a cycle together then come back with your cycle, stats and goals and you will get plenty help and advice.

  7. #7
    ACSchnitzer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    8
    i was thinking about runing this with 250

  8. #8
    newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,344
    Week 1-4: Dbol 30mg ED
    Week 1-10: Test Enanthate 400mg/week
    Week 1-PCT: Nolvadex 10mg ED

    Clomid/Nolvadex for PCT

  9. #9
    ACSchnitzer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Week 1-4: Dbol 30mg ED
    Week 1-10: Test Enanthate 400mg/week
    Week 1-PCT: Nolvadex 10mg ED

    Clomid/Nolvadex for PCT
    ? should i just run this for 8 weeks or longer thanks for the help

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Three0fivE
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by ACSchnitzer
    ? should i just run this for 8 weeks or longer thanks for the help
    run the dbol at 30 to 35 mgs for 4 weeks to kickstart ur cycle...run the test at 400mg, maybe even 500mg, for 12 weeks

  11. #11
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Well, since everyone is throwing advice, here is my .02-Shelf the dbol and do a test only cycle. You will have good gains and see how your body reacts.

  12. #12
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Well, since everyone is throwing advice, here is my .02-Shelf the dbol and do a test only cycle. You will have good gains and see how your body reacts.
    i second that. test. only see how that works. try test. e.

  13. #13
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    You should only do a Test cycle, but since you have the DBOLS...

    Week 1-4 30mg (5mg every 4.5 hours)
    Week 1-10 Test E 500mg (250mg on Mon. 250mg Thurs.)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    L Dex - .25mg ED
    PCT - 2 weeks after last test injection

  14. #14
    ACSchnitzer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You should only do a Test cycle, but since you have the DBOLS...

    Week 1-4 30mg (5mg every 4.5 hours)
    Week 1-10 Test E 500mg (250mg on Mon. 250mg Thurs.)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    L Dex - .25mg ED
    PCT - 2 weeks after last test injection
    ? what is L Dex

  15. #15
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by ACSchnitzer
    ? what is L Dex
    liquidex.....It helps with bloating. DBOL and test will bloat you...

  16. #16
    ACSchnitzer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    liquidex.....It helps with bloating. DBOL and test will bloat you...
    anther? i know that this may be a stupid? but where can i buy this or just do a search online

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •