rock_and_God is offline Associate Member

how do you know which steroid is compatible with others?

how do u guys, or anyone know for that matter, which steroid mixes well with another certain one, and not another one for example.... how does someone know to mix deca durabolin with dianabol ... and not dianabol with finiplix... ( just an example )... what determines and who decides what mixes well with other steroids

It's mostly (educated) guess work. Some people like to mix a DHT-based steroid with a Test-Based one, and a 19-Nor-Based one (all 3 major families of anabolics are therefore represented). Some people like to mix strong AR binding steroids (like tren ) with weak AR binding steroids (like Winstrol ).

You see...? There's alot of different reasons to mix different steroids, if you're thinking logically.

wired-up is offline Member
    research will tell you what works best. gotta put the time into it. you can't just jump into this and expect to know everything in a month. took me a good 6 months to learn and figure out that i wanted to do a test and dbol cycle for my first. spend the time reading and learning and it will pay off in the end. don't jump into this and make bad descisions. it's not a game.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    theres class 1 steroids and theres class 2 steroids,the way i understand it.it is good practice to take one of each rather then 2 of the same.like anadrol and fina together.fina being class 1 and anadrol being class 2..it has something to do with receptors,,i have a list somewhere with all the class 1 and 2.i'll dig it up.in the mean time maybe someone else could post it if they have it.and explain this a little better..i have an idea but dont want to post bad info unless i know for sure

rock_and_God is offline Associate Member
    thanx guys.... i appreciate it a lot

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    in simple terms: There are 2 kinds of AAS, bulking and cutting. People like to do either bulking or cutting cycles therefore they choose from the bulking AAS to bulk and cutting AAS for cutting cycles.

Your example of dbol and fina... dbol bulks and fina hardens and leans you out so it is not wise to combine the 2

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    theres class 1 steroids and theres class 2 steroids,the way i understand it.it is good practice to take one of each rather then 2 of the same.like anadrol and fina together.fina being class 1 and anadrol being class 2..it has something to do with receptors,,i have a list somewhere with all the class 1 and 2.i'll dig it up.in the mean time maybe someone else could post it if they have it.and explain this a little better..i have an idea but dont want to post bad info unless i know for sure
    No...thats kinda just the way Bill Roberts explains it...there's really no "classes" of steroids like that...it's only his way of explaining stuff.

Then Huck Finn a mod elsewhere) wrote an absurdly bad article on "Stacking Opposing Classes of Anabolics" on the mistaken assumption that Bill Roberts was relating medical facts, and not just his own system of naming steroid "classes." Anyway, the article Huck wrote is garbage. It's mostly wrong, leads you into some bad conclusions, and is just a poor piece of writing. The best part about it is that it's short. The worst part about it is that Huck mods at a big board, and alot of people copied that post and put it up all over the net.

Thread Information