hatchblack is offline Associate Member

Cutting down on prop pain....?

How are most of you guys doing it? I am going to be using it as a frontload and to come off on as well to reduce time off before PCT and I was wondering what you guys were injecting it with to get the least pain.

If I am going to be doing test and deca , could I just mix a little bit of each with the prop everyday in the beginning phase (weeks 1-4) to keep the pain down and mix it with bacterioscopic water on the later half when I am supposed to be off...?

zuke is offline Member
    i usually run prop and tren together. i do ed injections and mix the two and it is pretty pain free. i have heard of people using b12 to cut their gear a little, but haven't tried it.... yet.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    How are most of you guys doing it? I am going to be using it as a frontload and to come off on as well to reduce time off before PCT and I was wondering what you guys were injecting it with to get the least pain.

If I am going to be doing test and deca, could I just mix a little bit of each with the prop everyday in the beginning phase (weeks 1-4) to keep the pain down and mix it with bacterioscopic water on the later half when I am supposed to be off...?

I just made my own.... no pain at all. Cutting it with more oil or b12 seems to help.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    common suck it up lol i mixed it with eq and had lil or no pain

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    common suck it up lol i mixed it with eq and had lil or no pain

I am a pussy. It is going to be hard enough sticking myself everyday

Thread Information