seriouslifter is offline Member

Acne - Lower back

It just doesnt seem to go away, there like deadem bumps or something. I have had literally for like a year got better got worse, now its better. I have some stretch marks on my lower back in the middle and it all ties in. I think the acne is scars now. I am using neutrogena body wash right now. I have tried old spice body wash and sometimes dawn dish soap for a few days. I think I need a tan. I am not even on aas atm. These wont go away. There not like real pimples with puss inside. Someone called them deadem bumps. They look like scars like I said again. Does anyone else have this? There in the middle of the spine where the indent is and then around that area.

wired-up is offline Member
    yeah, if they look like redish/purpleish spots, then they're probably just acne scars. i've got them too. you can try putting Mederma on the scars, but the stuff takes so long to work, it's not really worth it if you have a bunch of them.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I think you putting all this stuff on em, irriatates them and makes em worse.... also do you poke at em?

well, if you do >..DONT

leave em, wash with water in the shower and thats it... get a tan... and just use plain water.

if not see a dermatologist man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I think you putting all this stuff on em, irriatates them and makes em worse.... also do you poke at em?

well, if you do >..DONT

leave em, wash with water in the shower and thats it... get a tan... and just use plain water.

if not see a dermatologist man.
    i have tried to use hot water and just stand there pressure on that area. Its either i have the worst type of skin and bad luck or I need a nice tan to dry them out and get them to disapear. Its not really a couple, if Im walking with my shirt off, I know that they would be noticable. They must be scars, how the hell did I get acne scars.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    how the hell did I get acne scars.
    ummmm....from acne probably

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    yeah, if they look like redish/purpleish spots, then they're probably just acne scars. i've got them too. you can try putting Mederma on the scars, but the stuff takes so long to work, it's not really worth it if you have a bunch of them.
    Do I need a prescription for that? I have some retin a micro from long time ago. Will that work?

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    ummmm....from acne probably
    I always tried to pop them, because they never went away. Its a hard place to reach. There reddish bumps, no puss lol.

Do I need a prescription for that?
    no, it's OTC get it at any drug store. it's a scar remover, it's not specifically for acne.

I always tried to pop them, because they never went away. Its a hard place to reach. There reddish bumps, no puss lol.
    if you pop them/pick at them, it will only make the scarring worse. just leave them alone!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    hmmm

Ive never heard of or thought of using dawn on bumps...but I guess so yah.

It kicks the hell outta the wax left over on my car.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    hmmm

Ive never heard of or thought of using dawn on bumps...but I guess so yah.

It kicks the hell outta the wax left over on my car.

i think MikeXXL was the first one i read about using dawn dish soap on his back. you're a little greasier when on cycle, so it only makes sense to use a grease cutting soap.

Thread Information