ZTEM is offline Associate Member

Scammer Alert!!!!!

Hey,
    Just warning you all of a scammer. He scammed me through this board. He was talkin to me for a while through PM's then we went to talk on regular email. His user name on here was ********but after he picked up my money he apparently deleted it and is probably using a new name. Mods if you can find out what his new name is let us know so theres no more people that fall victim to this asshole.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I remember that guy, he made some good posts as far as I know. Shit, that sucks bro, hopefully the mods can help you a bit.

Bump

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    aright correction on that, His name is still in the system, but somehow the 5 times ive checked for it the system showed it not being there. I just found it and I truely apologize for determining him as a scammer if he is not one at this point. I will keep you all posted on what is going on.

CYCLEON Guest
    Bro, that is extreemly not cool!!!!!! - that ahs got to be checked through a mod before yo even think about a post like that!

And when you do - make sure you give the full story before calling anyone a scammer - I know how it is being impoatient and all but ther will be no random calling of anyone scammer on the board - thats the rules - if he is then we will deal with him, rest assured.

ptbyjason Guest
    I am sending out a warning to everyone. If you noticed there is now a SCAMMER FORUM for this very thing. It is set up so this bull shit won't happen. I don't know the situation, and I don't know if what you said is true or not. I don't want anyone posting something like this on this board. You post on the scammer forum board, the mods will double check it to make sure it can be on the board, and then it gets posted. ztem, man I am not trying to outright flame you because other people have done this same thing too. But do you see the tone of voice difference you have between your 1st and 2nd post? That's bullshit man, you just possibly ruined someones name. I think the thing that pisses me off the most about this is that I had several request for a scammer board. I set it up specifically so this wouldn't happen, and it is still happening. It makes the time I put into it a total waste. Man, if you got scammed, I'm sorry. I know how much I hate to lose money, but I never want to see anyone do this again.

And just to let you know......No one can delete their own account. In fact every scammer that we have banned we keep in the system for future reference.

Mike Guest
    Oh fuck. That's no good.

Would one of you mods who saw this before it was edited shoot me a PM and let me know what happened?

Bud - that's fucked - you could seriously ruin someone like that bro. Would everyone PLEASE take a minute to read the rules - for all of you that have not read them and/or are new to this board hit the link in PtByJason's signature.......

No solicitations bro, read the rules.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

euro

hey euro you wouldnt be soliciting on an open board would ya?
    Last edited by DF2003; 02-06-2004 at 08:24 AM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah euro. i'd delete that. don't come on here trying to solicit business for youself. especially not in a thread that's been dead for over 2 years.

Thread Information