Thread: Liver reading

transform is offline Associate Member

Liver reading

I got a liver check done the othe day. The doc said i was fine except an enzyme called ALT was 113 instead of 50-60. I thought it would of been far worse from all the stuff i read about 17aa and how the stuff is so hepatoxic...... I was takin(the orals part) dbol at 30mg a day and tamoxifen at 10mg a day.I ogt the check about 4 or 5 days after i finished dbol. Has anyone else got a check done? How did the results look?

Scrub is offline Member
    I had all mine done before I started and my ALT was 20 IU/L. I'm on a cycle now but when I get done I'm going to have it checked again. I just wanted to know how everything was working before I started my cycle.

transform is offline Associate Member
    So is 113 excessively high?I read when its healthy it should read anywher between 10-55.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    113 isnt excessively high. Mine ALT was 130 and AST was 90. My doc was a little concerned, but my friend who is a trauma surgeon said thats not a big deal. AST and ALT are commonly elevated in people who train regularly and lift heavy weights b/c those enzymes are also released by training. The true measure of liver problems is the GGT enzyme

Thread Information