oc pitbull is offline Member

Anavar only cycle

How effective is an anavar only cycle of 50mg ed? How long would i need to run it to be effective(putting on some mass)?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do an Oral Turinabol cycle at 50-60mg instead.. cheaper/more mass

oc pitbull is offline Member
    i already have 400 anavar though.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Anavar is not a mass builder. Primarily it is used for people who are looking for strength gains and do not want to add additional lbs.

You can add solid lean muscle and strength gains. However, what you gain, you generally keep.

Alot of people use it when cutting.

PCT is necessary with Anavar as well.

you need lots of anavar to see results.

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    have you read this yet? if not do yourself a favor and read it.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=112543

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Klossus
    have you read this yet? if not do yourself a favor and read it.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=112543
    Good read, thanks! Everything I had read prior said it has little or no affect. Also I am halfway through the cycle and my nad size is still unchanged and drive still normal so I figured it was true. Good thing I keep alot of clomid on hand!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I ran var only at 75mg ED for 4 weeks with IGF. Gained 3lbs, but that wasnt what i was looking for. I also ran 1g milk thistle ED and 5g trib ED. I was planning on going 8 weeks with it, but tore some ligiments in my wrist which caused me to stop.

I suggest 8 weeks at no less then 50mg ED followed by 14 days of clomid 50mg ED. along with Milk thistle and trib

brabus55 is offline New Member
    when i hear people say they gained a few pounds off var,its hard for me to believe..i did a var cycle for 2-3 months @ 40-60mg ed with milke thistle each day..when i started..i weighed 155,,since i wanted little gains,,thats why i did this,im a bball player..i gained close to 30lbs off just var..but i worked out 5-6 days a week and went on a diet...its all muslce that i gained..i think var is unbelieveable..id recommened it to anyone..and also everybodys body reacts different.so for me var was awesome

ps
    i gained over 5 inches on my vertical..worked out on legs a wholleee lot,well worth it

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    anavar only is a good cycle for females
    if you are not a female incorporate some test into it

brabus55 is offline New Member
    shit i wont complain..just about 30lbs gained of muslce..good enough for me..depends on your body type i guess,

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    do a search on this subject. its been covered many times

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    anavar only is a good cycle for females
    if you are not a female incorporate some test into it
    Test and var make beautiful synergy together...It's like there brothers from a different mother when they get together...No for real ,some of my best gains were low dose test with high dose 75+ per day of var..I'd throw some test in there at least 250mg but 500 is very safe and the lowest I'll run test..BTW
    VAR

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brabus55
    shit i wont complain..just about 30lbs gained of muslce..good enough for me..depends on your body type i guess,
    Bro if that is all you took was var and perhaps upped your calories considerably than even the 30#'s you gained on var alone is the exception. Stacked with test, winny or tren , var is great.

saintalt is offline New Member
    I took a var only cycle at 40 mg. for 8 wks. and I gained 17 lbs. and went up 70 lbs. on my bench.

diesel85 is offline Junior Member

what if...

i took a small dosage of Dbol , say 15mg with the var, would that be a reasonable supplement to test? i've got some left over, and i'm trying to hide my aas use from significant other, cant grow too quick, and hard to hide needles and such...

Quote Originally Posted by diesel85
    i took a small dosage of Dbol , say 15mg with the var, would that be a reasonable supplement to test? i've got some left over, and i'm trying to hide my aas use from significant other, cant grow too quick, and hard to hide needles and such...
    Even though var is a "weak" c-17 I would not add another c-17 with it..I see what your saying but you can get away with(2 shots is better)with one shot a week of enth..Thats cake compared to some of the pin-cusion cycles Ive ran...All you have to hide is 15 draw needles 15 syringes and a couple bottles of enth..You could put that in one of those cool 80's fanny packs and be a true bodybuilder..LOL Have you run cycles with injectables before..Maybe someone can talk you through it..Once you get it down it's really painless and very safe,if thats the problem...PM me if you need advice on anything bro..

yeah, i've ran my fair share of cycles, it's just that my wife wants me to get off for a year or so, so that we can have a kid...i guess she thinks it could give us a mutant baby or something...soooo, instead of fighting a battle i know i could never win, i just gave in...but she knows what i look like when i'm on a "serious" cycle, so i'm trying to fly under the radar, and keep it modest...i could get some transdermal stuff from another board, but i think you gotta apply that shit all day long...ur right, guess i'll have to risk it...thanks Kong

Quote Originally Posted by diesel85
    yeah, i've ran my fair share of cycles, it's just that my wife wants me to get off for a year or so, so that we can have a kid...i guess she thinks it could give us a mutant baby or something...soooo, instead of fighting a battle i know i could never win, i just gave in...but she knows what i look like when i'm on a "serious" cycle, so i'm trying to fly under the radar, and keep it modest...i could get some transdermal stuff from another board, but i think you gotta apply that shit all day long...ur right, guess i'll have to risk it...thanks Kong
    Just remember bro, Testosterone was experimented as male birth control..
    If you really want to have a kid I would go all natural...That transdermal sh!t is supposed to stink horrible as well..Maybe go 75mg ED var and throw 50mg of proviron in there just so you can blow some nice wads..Iam sure you could be stealth with that baby cycle...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dood eat clomid i think that is a fertility drug...

see, i wasnt concerned with the fertility part, and i don't think she was either...i think she's under the impression that steroids could lead to birth defects and such...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    he would just be bigger than normal and probably have lots of water retention but other than that.. he should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    he would just be bigger than normal and probably have lots of water retention but other than that.. he should be fine.
    You really should put a LOL or something after that...Guys will start juicing just to get there unborn kids big..Ive known a couple of guys out of the 500 that juice around here that have gotten women pregnant..It's not entirley immposible to get a girl pregnant..Just alot harder when on sh!t...I highly dought birth defects can be a problem with hormones..Unless your girl is popping drol like it's going out of style..You might end up with a baby with 14 inch guns... see tai I did the old wink/grin to show him Iam not serious LOL

Thread Information