senor_gato is offline Junior Member

dbol post cycle ?

I've read in some forums that it is possible to take dbol post cycle without any negative effects on your natural levels as long as it is taken in the early morning hours. Is any of this true?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I was wondering that myself. but personaly, i think it will effect you atleast a little bit.

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    What I've read regarding taking dbol post cycle is that some people use it as a bridge and just take, let's say, like 12.5 mg in the morning. These people argue that the dosage/timing of dosage is such that it will still have mild effecs, but w/o shutting down your natural testosterone production. Personally, I have no clue if this is true-- but for me, I think I will stick to doing a cycle, resting the same amount of time I was on (or more) and then doing another one....

senor_gato is offline Junior Member
    From what I read, the half life is such that if you take it early, it should be out of your system by the time your body gets to producing most of its own test at night. Like you, I feel that it most have some minimal impact. Sure would like to get some feedback on this...

Thread Information