Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Other Mass Building Cycles without test...??? (dont want hair growth)

Im looking for a mass building cycle without test, i allready have some deca but i dont want to use test again because i dont like the hair growth...infact i hate having just a few hairs on my chest and belly from the first cycle

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You cant do a cycle not using Test IMO, it should be the base of every cycle!

There is no substitute IMHO.....

But as i say i cant stand the hair...there must be some kind of cycle i could run...

Help me out here guys...
    I thought maybe Dbol Primo Deca but id get deca dick wouldnt I

I know obviously the results would not be as good as without test but there must be something someone can come up with that will add mass without test...

Cheers Guys

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    do you own a razor?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    You cant do a cycle not using Test IMO, it should be the base of every cycle!

There is no substitute IMHO.....
    I have to disagree with this. It depends on what your goals are. I am running a primo, Var cycle right now and it is fantastic. No test bloat, zits, sweats, libido swings, shrunkin nuts. In fact I think this will be my cycle of choice for the next year or two.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    gotta have test as a base...always. Maybe try growth but I assume you are gonna see some extra hair with that as well.

I'd rather not shave, i know what half of the replys will be...shave, wax, i know all this but i dont want it there at all...i have obviously thought of all these things...

Would Primo/Deca /Dbol be OK as a cycle (off the top of my head obviously i'd need to research amounts)

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I have to disagree with this. It depends on what your goals are. I am running a primo, Var cycle right now and it is fantastic. No test bloat, zits, sweats, libido swings, shrunkin nuts. In fact I think this will be my cycle of choice for the next year or two.

I agree, however, he prefaced his question by saying mass cycle. I don't think either or those compounds you are running will ultimately yeild you that much mass as a result. If so, you are going to have to take a ton of each and then are the sides from those doses more injurious than a little hair growth from test. His hairline will probably take a beating on the primo at high doses as well as his liver is he goes real high on the var (I know it is mild but there are limits to how high you can go with anything).

Toolman...what are your goals?...i obviously want to gain mass and size...but im prepared to gain less aslong as i am actualy gaining without the hair growth

I detest body hair, and to be honest iv read a lot of posts where people think the same...I cant be the first person who's considered shaping a cycle around not growing hair out of every orrafice of the body...surly...i know i will not gain like i would with a test cycle but there must be somthing

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Toolman...what are your goals?...i obviously want to gain mass and size...but im prepared to gain less aslong as i am actualy gaining without the hair growth
    Im not looking for 25lb gains anymore. I am a low dose cycle proponant. I am 40 and started this last cycle at 210 and am at 225 right now, lean as hell too. FOrgot to mention I am also on 5iu's of gh ed

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Im not looking for 25lb gains anymore. I am a low dose cycle proponant. I am 40 and started this last cycle at 210 and am at 225 right now, lean as hell too. FOrgot to mention I am also on 5iu's of gh ed
    how long have you been on this cycle?

wired-up is offline Member
    you'll get deca dick no matter what if you don't run test. if you don't want to do test, then do deca and dbol , maybe EQ also. i wouldn't do primo just cause it's cost far out weighs the gains you'd get from it. EQ and deca are definitely better bang for the buck.

Im looking for a mass building cycle without test, i allready have some deca but i dont want to use test again because i dont like the hair growth...infact i hate having just a few hairs on my chest and belly from the first cycle
    so ud rather not get it up than shave every once in a while??? whatever floats ur boat buddy

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    Just a few hairs? What are you currently doing for the few hairs? I am starting to wonder about your age dude.

If you have not started growing chest hair or if your balls have not dropped yet, stay away from any AAS.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Amazing thread.

Just utterly amazing.

~SC~

oc pitbull is offline Member
    how much of you running of both? How are your gains going?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Amazing thread.

Just utterly amazing.

~SC~
    i know.. limitless possibility for a PLETHORA of horrid side affects and he is going to incresae his chance to acquire theseharsh sides to decrease the posibility of HAIR GROWTH !!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    gotta maintain the girly smooth skin...just gotta

im 23 and not naturaly a hairy guy, neither was my father...i have chest hair but not a lot of it, i obviously have hair on my balls, thats a stupid statment to make...i just dont wanna lot of hair on my chest...whats wrong with that !?!

Iv read loads of posts about people hating body hair,

(i crave the skin of a babys bottom lol) jk

Chicks dont dig hairy chests anyway guys, and i wanna look my best on the beach this summer

looking like Chewbacca is better than a dead Mr. Winky.

But Mr Winky will come back

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm....i dont have any problem at all with gettin hairly when i run test

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    after a long time. So you'd rather risk having deca dick for months vs possibly growing a couple hairs that can easily be removed? Youve got some messed up issues man

Sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too. You want to put on size, but you dont wanna take test b/c you think youre gonna grow hair. Youre not gonna look like chewbacca from a cycle of test. I detest body hair too, but I use a razor, its not that big of a deal

what's the point of impressing the chicks at the beach if mr. winky can't perform?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    after a long time. So you'd rather risk having deca dick for months vs possibly growing a couple hairs that can easily be removed? Youve got some messed up issues man

Sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too. You want to put on size, but you dont wanna take test b/c you think youre gonna grow hair. Youre not gonna look like chewbacca from a cycle of test. I detest body hair too, but I use a razor, its not that big of a deal
    Agreed!

~SC~

lol ok guys point taken, i just dont want to end up like a gorilla thats all...i know i may of exagerated to some extent...iv got a freind who isnt even into weight lifting so has definitly never touched gear and he has the hairyest body you have ever seen

it looks discusting, id hate to think if i do 2 cycles a year for about 5 or 6 years i end up like that.

It serously would stop me jucing if i got as hairy as him...I suppose everyones different

Is waxing the better option for removing body hair (apart from it will hurt like F**K) in terms of it growing back ?

for chest hair... use a razor or better yet they have Nair for men now.
    for back of neck hair... go to the barber shop.
    for those stray 3 inch long hairs on your back... tweezers.

during the winter i dont bother shaving or tweezing or whatever (my body that is). you should see it... i look like a beast. during the summer i begin the hair elimination. haha my mom said to me 2 days ago... "how come you get 5 o clock shadow at 2pm?"

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    you'll get deca dick no matter what if you don't run test. if you don't want to do test, then do deca and dbol, maybe EQ also. i wouldn't do primo just cause it's cost far out weighs the gains you'd get from it. EQ and deca are definitely better bang for the buck.
    Bro, how is he going to get deca dick on a primo, var cycle? Am I missing something?

Also, test does not guarantee increased libido. WHile it does for most, I know plenty that get quite the opposite mid way or towards the end of their cycles.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Is waxing the better option for removing body hair (apart from it will hurt like F**K) in terms of it growing back ?
    Well, yes an no. Laser hair removal is permanent, but it's costly. Depending on how hairy you are / become, if you factor the price, pain, and time of waxing over your lifetime, you may prefer to just zap the roots. The you can run all the test you want cause there's no hair follicles left

Quote Originally Posted by oc pitbull
    how much of you running of both? How are your gains going?
    1-14 600 primo
    1-8 50 var

I am also on 5 iu's of gh since Nov. 04

I am in week 8. Up 15 lbs since the start of the cycle, no test related sides, libido is still great as well as ability to perform. I know there are alot of guys who parrrot "tst is best" and "you have to use test in all cycles". However it simply is not true. Yes test is the cheapest, fastest way to gains. However if money is not the major issue, there are other options.

That said, I just reread the thread and noticed your main concern was hair growth. If you are not naturally hairy, you will not see alot of hair growth on test.
    Last edited by toolman; 05-05-2005 at 01:11 PM.

Last cycle i run (and it was my 1st) all i wanted to do was f**k and wrestle.
    I wouldnt say sus made me agressive as in i wanted to full on fight with people but i was abit more physical with buddys wrestling and messing about with them.

I didnt really ever get ratty and wanna bust people up tho like some guys seam to... and i felt confident about my self

j martini is offline Member
    I'd rather not shave, i know what half of the replys will be...shave, wax, i know all this but i dont want it there at all...i have obviously thought of all these things...

Would Primo/Deca/Dbol be OK as a cycle (off the top of my head obviously i'd need to research amounts)
    Your a male i presume. Hair comes with the teritory, im from italian dissent so throw some test in there and you got one hairy mofo.
    Just shave it off i have to shave my entire body EOD. As someone else said it sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    gotta have test

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i just feel a lot better if i run test with my cycles. i have tried the deca dbol cycle out of stupidity and was so lethargic and i was shut down hard and lost probably 60-70% of my gains even with clomid. do what you want but i think the positives of test in the cycle outweigh the negatives such as hair growth.

Bro, how is he going to get deca dick on a primo, var cycle? Am I missing something?
    Help me out here guys...
    I thought maybe Dbol Primo Deca
    what don't you understand?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    dude, you wont get THAT hairy

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    go n have a wax.

rizdraver is offline New Member
    Bro, you're comprimising a lot of potential muscle growth not using test.
    I could see your point if you were dealing with anxiety, panic attacks or irreversible unstoppable balding. But c'mon, suck it up and just shave or Nair yourself man! With all of the hard work, pain and time that goes into building your body, why would you shortchange yourself over taking a few minutes of ridding hair?

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    what don't you understand?
    I thought you were refering to the primo, var cycle. My bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information