armyrnger2000 is offline New Member

sus or prop better

would sus 500mg/week be better or 100 mg/day of prop be better

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Sustanon acts as a single ester in the body...Sustanon is the biggest gimmick to ever hit the Anabolic world...Honestly, I believe Test is test...Lets look at sustanon...It is typically made up of longer acting esters like Decanonate, Cypionate , Enanthate (they all respectivly average about 5-8 days half life)...These will all pretty much act in the same fashion as a single estered testosterone in the body..... The only real differance wrt to esters would be with prop.... (which has about a 48-72 hr half life) And believe me you're not going to notice any real advantage going EOD over bi weekly here...Think about it a 2x weekly injection schedule and do the math...you'll see that there's no real advantage.

TEST IS TEST Doesn't matter if it's cyp or enanthate or even sustanon (the four ester blend) The Testosterone molecule is exactlly the same in all of them... the only difference is the ester. So I don't understand how someone can say there is a diffence..because it's the exact same anabolic compound, just one ester takes about a day longer to release than the other... and prop has "about" a 3 day half life. (but there is only 50mg per amp of Prop, and 200mg of the other esters)..

Now... Prop requires about 3 injections per week to maintain good and consistant blood levels because of the ester in it, it has about a 48-72 hr half life... But in all honesty, the only real difference between the two is the amount of injections you would be taking.. two or three.. it's up to you...

Prop.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    Prop.

Why?

I would like to hear your rationale behind that suggestion?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    Sustanon acts as a single ester in the body...Sustanon is the biggest gimmick to ever hit the Anabolic world...Honestly, I believe Test is test...Lets look at sustanon...It is typically made up of longer acting esters like Decanonate, Cypionate , Enanthate (they all respectivly average about 5-8 days half life)...These will all pretty much act in the same fashion as a single estered testosterone in the body..... The only real differance wrt to esters would be with prop.... (which has about a 48-72 hr half life) And believe me you're not going to notice any real advantage going EOD over bi weekly here...Think about it a 2x weekly injection schedule and do the math...you'll see that there's no real advantage.

TEST IS TEST Doesn't matter if it's cyp or enanthate or even sustanon (the four ester blend) The Testosterone molecule is exactlly the same in all of them... the only difference is the ester. So I don't understand how someone can say there is a diffence..because it's the exact same anabolic compound, just one ester takes about a day longer to release than the other... and prop has "about" a 3 day half life. (but there is only 50mg per amp of Prop, and 200mg of the other esters)..

Now... Prop requires about 3 injections per week to maintain good and consistant blood levels because of the ester in it, it has about a 48-72 hr half life... But in all honesty, the only real difference between the two is the amount of injections you would be taking.. two or three.. it's up to you...
    Awesome! IMO I prefer prop for the simple reason of water retention being a little more controlled... other than that, great post.

armyrnger2000 is offline New Member
    thanks guys

Why?

I would like to hear your rationale behind that suggestion?
    my bias is totally based on opinion. ED prop injections ensures stable blood levels, you don't draw too much water (if any at all), and it's only detectable in your system for 2 weeks compared to 3 months for sustanon .

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    my bias is totally based on opinion. ED prop injections ensures stable blood levels, you don't draw too much water (if any at all), and it's only detectable in your system for 2 weeks compared to 3 months for sustanon.

So you get U.A'd for Steroids pretty regularly then? I mean you must because why else would detection time really matter to you... and I beleive that your time estimates aren't as far apart as you think when it comes to detection times on sust vs prop..

WRT to the water issue.. People retaining less water on prop is not true.. If you are administering PROP EOD or 3X weekly and keeping your blood levels steady then you will retain the same amount of water on Prop as you would on enanthate , Cypionate , Decanonate, Sustan, etc.... Because it's not the esters that cause water retention, it is Testosterone that causes water retention.. and again.. the testosterone molecule is exactly the same in all of the above mentioned forms of testosterone.. the only difference is the ester which determines how quickly the testosterone is released into the blood stream and is not in any way related to the amount of water that the body chooses to store...

So basicly, if you think you are retaining less water on prop you are either not keeping steady and consistant blood levels or the "reduced" water weight is simply in your head...
    Last edited by phreezer; 05-05-2005 at 02:48 PM.

j martini is offline Member
    So you get U.A'd for Steroids pretty regularly then? I mean you must because why else would detection time really matter to you... and I beleive that your time estimates aren't as far apart as you think when it comes to detection times on sust vs prop..

WRT to the water issue.. People retaining less water on prop is not true.. If you are administering PROP EOD or 3X weekly and keeping your blood levels steady then you will retain the same amount of water on Prop as you would on enanthate , Cypionate , Decanonate, Sustan, etc.... Because it's not the esters that cause water retention, it is Testosterone that causes water retention.. and again.. the testosterone molecule is exactly the same in all of the above mentioned forms of testosterone.. the only difference is the ester which determines how quickly the testosterone is released into the blood stream and is not in any way related to the amount of water that the body chooses to store...

So basicly, if you think you are retaining less water on prop you are either not keeping steady and consistant blood levels or the "reduced" water weight is simply in your head...
    Completely agree, i have stated the same thing many times and have being flamed constantly.

Personally i think the reason people MIGHT notice less water retention with prop than any other test ester is they fail to keep blood levels stable. Are they simply dont use as much off it as they would of enanthate for example, as enanthate is usually dosed at 250mg/ml it is a lot easier to get a 1000mg of enanthate for example than it would be prop.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i like sus..not rational way to put it but that shit gets my yoked!!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Test is test i couldn't agree more
    the only difference is the ester wich controlls the "kick in time"

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armyrnger2000
    would sus 500mg/week be better or 100 mg/day of prop be better
    Well you are compareing 500mg of sus a week and 700mg of test prop a week. HMMM I wonder which would give you the better results

I think alot of it also depends on the brand you are running. I've had some UG stuff that beats QV all to hell before. Ever notice that sometimes you get better gains off 500 mg/wk of one type rather than 700/wk of another?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    [QUOTE=Nicky B]Well you are compareing 500mg of sus a week and 700mg of test prop a week. HMMM I wonder which would give you the better
    actually you are comparing roughly 338mg of sust to 581mg of prop (even though you inject 700mg, you only get 581mg of test due to the weight of the ester). So of course with prop you will get better gains because you are taking 243 more mg of test.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Consistency]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Well you are compareing 500mg of sus a week and 700mg of test prop a week. HMMM I wonder which would give you the better
    actually you are comparing roughly 338mg of sust to 581mg of prop (even though you inject 700mg, you only get 581mg of test due to the weight of the ester). So of course with prop you will get better gains because you are taking 243 more mg of test.
    but you get what I meant right you are comparing 338mg to 581mg's of test.

Thread Information