1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Letro DOES reduce gyno! (in my experiance)

I wasn't expecting much to be honest, I've had some gyno left over from puberty and AAS has aggrivated it to some extent. Nolva wasn't doing the job for me so I decided to go big or go home and got some Letro.

I've been on it for 1 week now at 1.25mg /ED and my nipples are no longer puffy or sensitive and the lumps underneith have decreased in size by over a quarter easily, probably 30-35%! And this is just the end of week 1 so I'm damn happy.

I've also dumped a ton of water from Test E and Dbol which has in turn lowered my blood pressure and allowed me to get a better sleep.

I think my sex drive may be down a little though, I'm not as aggressive with the ladies lately and I'm starting to think the Letro is behind it, it has also been more difficult to get a hard on, at first I blamed it on being sick but I'm not so sure anymore.

After my gyno issues are resolved I plan to lower it to 1.25mg /EOD and see how that goes, highly recommend Letro to anyone with gyno concerns, even if you think its too late it wouldn't hurt to try!

YYZ
    YYZ is offline Junior Member
    2 cycles of letro totally got rid of mine.

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    i also have gyno left over from puberty. I have delayed using test because I dont want to make it worse. Did you run it alone or with your cycle? Would u recomend running letro with my 1st test cycle?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    i also have gyno left over from puberty. I have delayed using test because I dont want to make it worse. Did you run it alone or with your cycle? Would u recomend running letro with my 1st test cycle?
    I'm running it on cycle right now, you could run it on its own I guess to help get rid of your gyno but you might experiance libido problems without added test. I don't see why you couldn't run it with your first cycle.

unoigo is offline Associate Member
    Yo 1-cent.....thought I would checkin and see how the cycle turned out in regards to your gyno. Also, did you run letro through PCT or did you stop prior to PCT?

Thanks!

terbo16 is offline Junior Member
    1st of all it takes 3 weeks for letro to work!!!!

unoigo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terbo16
    1st of all it takes 3 weeks for letro to work!!!!
    ooooooooooooooooooo.k R you saying that it takes letro 3 weeks to hit stable boold levels?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I wasn't expecting much to be honest, I've had some gyno left over from puberty and AAS has aggrivated it to some extent. Nolva wasn't doing the job for me so I decided to go big or go home and got some Letro.

I've been on it for 1 week now at 1.25mg /ED and my nipples are no longer puffy or sensitive and the lumps underneith have decreased in size by over a quarter easily, probably 30-35%! And this is just the end of week 1 so I'm damn happy.

I've also dumped a ton of water from Test E and Dbol which has in turn lowered my blood pressure and allowed me to get a better sleep.

I think my sex drive may be down a little though, I'm not as aggressive with the ladies lately and I'm starting to think the Letro is behind it, it has also been more difficult to get a hard on, at first I blamed it on being sick but I'm not so sure anymore.

After my gyno issues are resolved I plan to lower it to 1.25mg /EOD and see how that goes, highly recommend Letro to anyone with gyno concerns, even if you think its too late it wouldn't hurt to try!
    Thanx for sharing your story bro. Am glad it worked for someone It didn't work for me and like you, i have gyno since puberty. I thought i would give letro a go so i ran it for 2 months at 2.5mg every day. Sex drive did not exist after about 2 weeks Reduced the mass but its still there
    Last edited by MatrixGuy; 06-20-2005 at 12:14 PM.

Thread Information