Guerilla_11 is offline New Member

updated results on my 1st cycle

sup

well ive been training for the past 4yrs (on & off). when i started, i was a thick but chubby dude, 5'7" & 191lbs 20%+ BF. anyways since then ive built a good frame and leaned out. despite maintaining my more lean physique, it seems like i cant get rid of my luv handles...... anyways im down to 155lbs 12%BF. ive never trained for bulk so here is where i started.

i started my first cycle on april 11th
    age 23
    height 5'7"
    weight 155lbs
    BF 12.8%

cycle

QV 250mg test E - 500mg/1-10weeks
    QV 300mg deca -300mg/1-8weeks
    nolva on hand (mainly for PCT)

goal: to get a much larger frame, then to cut unwanted water & fat after PCT
    i would like to be 180lbs after the 10 weeks

may 5 ( mid week of week 4)

age 23
    height 5'7"
    weight 166lbs
    BF% 14.3%

ive been consuming a high protien diet, and eating 6-7 meals a day. as i stated i never ate so much or even every 2-3hrs. im never really hungry. i am consuming over 3000cals. going to bump it up a little into the 5th week.

my diet is pretty clean, i guess it is normal for some body fat to come in.... oh well just have to do more cardio.

is all of this normal? ive gained 12lbs, i can tell most of it is water. people have noticed i look thicker. i think ive gotten a lil fat, but thats just the way i always think. when will i see the test kick in and have mainly muslce gains? i understand that it take about 5 weeks to kick in. im not sure it has kicked in yet. will most of my muscle gains come when my cycle decides to kick in? i am a lil bloated rite now and will start taking nolva to help. any input or comments. hope all of this is normal..... just cant wait til i personally see the difference. thnx!

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Personally I don't like deca ...To me all it does is give you water weight and it looks shitty to me...However Test e will cause some water ret as well...The test should be kicking in any time now... As far as fat goes...I never gained a lot of fat from deca but my buddy got pretty damn fat...So it's different per person...But don't expect to keep all the gains from deca...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Run everything longer, Deca needs at least 10 weeks to give good results so bump the Test to 12 weeks as well.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Keep us posted bro

I'm looking at starting a similar cycle in a couple of months time
    (probably a couple of weeks after yours finishes)

I'd be interested to hear your final results, and your opinion of the cycle as a whole

keep eating bro and keep us informed

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah... let us know how it's going... my cycle is gonna b almost identical..
    except a little longer... test e 500mg for 13 weeks... deca 400mg for 12weeks... dbol for the first 4 weeks...

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    To GUERILLA 11 and TOPVEGA:

What you doing for your PCT?

I'm just starting to look into Vitamin B6

I've read about something called progesterone

It's a female sex hormone, and like estrogen can lead to gyno

From the small amount i've read so far i understand that it's triggered by Deca and Tren

Have you any knowledge of this yourselves

I'm only just finding out about it now, but i think it's important you should know about it

Logan13 is offline Banned

imo

Quote Originally Posted by Guerilla_11
    sup

well ive been training for the past 4yrs (on & off). when i started, i was a thick but chubby dude, 5'7" & 191lbs 20%+ BF. anyways since then ive built a good frame and leaned out. despite maintaining my more lean physique, it seems like i cant get rid of my luv handles...... anyways im down to 155lbs 12%BF. ive never trained for bulk so here is where i started.

i started my first cycle on april 11th
    age 23
    height 5'7"
    weight 155lbs
    BF 12.8%

cycle

QV 250mg test E - 500mg/1-10weeks
    QV 300mg deca -300mg/1-8weeks
    nolva on hand (mainly for PCT)

goal: to get a much larger frame, then to cut unwanted water & fat after PCT
    i would like to be 180lbs after the 10 weeks
    At age 23 you should not have such problems with love handles, likely genetic. Alot of guys have problems with fat deposits and there is no easy cure. I would devote alot of time to cardio, burn that shit off by speeding up your metabolism. Kudos to you for dropping all the weight that you have already, keep it up. Post some pics.
    Also, if water retention is a prob for you, next time use test prop instead of test E and stay away from the deca.

thanx anabolic peeps!

i only had the funds to buy 2 bottles of 250mg test e and bottle of 300mg deca (10ml). before i started i thought the shots of prop EOD would be too much.... i actually dont mind shooting myself ( i know, im wierd). ill save prop for my next cycle.

for PCT i have a bottle of 20mg nolvadex and plan to use it with stallones forza which inlcludes a little tribulus & b12.

think i m going to up my cal intake and try to shove everything down my throat despite my what my stomach is trying to tell me. hopefully doin hard cardio 5x a week will lean my stomach area.....keep u guys posted......cant wait til the 5th week when it really gonna kick in. thx

Thread Information