newguy1 is offline New Member

My ass is hurting bad.

My ass is hurting bad. I just started my first cycle last night and i used 3ccs of SL test enenthate 250. I used 750mgs to frontload and my ass is swelled up so big it's hard to sit down and hard to walk. I had to tell people that i hurt my tailbone. Is this normal?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    you shouldn't have shot 3ml's your first time. it's the large amount of ba you injected... it should subside in a few days. next time don't shoot such a large amount in one spot at once

Speaking From The Phatt Point Of View...

Quote Originally Posted by newguy1
    My ass is hurting bad. I just started my first cycle last night and i used 3ccs of SL test enenthate 250. I used 750mgs to frontload and my ass is swelled up so big it's hard to sit down and hard to walk. I had to tell people that i hurt my tailbone. Is this normal?
    ......you prolly put too much in 1 ass cheek...i think you're only supposed to shoot 2ml at 1x..split up your dosages..in your case front load should be 3x per week....vets can comment and or correct me..they has more experience...BTW--welcome to AR

Swellin Guest
    750 a week to front load is one thing...750 a shot is another...for a first cycle. Your first shot always hurts...even if you do 250...but 750 should be terrible.

Is it hot to the touch?
    How swollen?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL.. i seen this and had to post.

Well get used to it. It has just begun. By the way Im not sure front loading works. That and for your first cycle that is a lot. What is your cycle? Is that all your doing?

Very swollen. It's a big bowl around the injection site. I don't think it's infected though because it's not red. My cycle is 500mg enanthate and 400mg EQ and 140mg tren eod starting at week 6. My plan was to front load the 750mg Enanthate and then start my cycle 2 days later with 1cc of 250mg test and 1/2 cc of 400mg EQ. I hope this goes away soon. A girl at work was hinting that she wanted me to take her out and i said i couldn't because my ass hurt.

Swellin Guest
    ... i said i couldn't because my ass hurt.
    That is the first time I have ever heard that excuse!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    750 mgs of test a week is a bit much.

The first shot does not always hurt. I have yet to feel residual affects from ANY shot.

I would say REVISE your cycle and methods

I only did 750mg on my first shot. My regular cycle is only 500mg a week. I'm going to cut it with EQ for the rest of my shots, it has 10% BA so that might have something to do with it. I heard if you front load you get steady blood levels faster than shooting 250mg for your first shot.

"A girl at work was hinting that she wanted me to take her out and i said i couldn't because my ass hurt."
    ...my ass hurts... you're killin me!
    3cc's of a high BA load like SL....he he he....
    No better way to learn that I can think of!

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    750 1st cycle wow

im no pro by anymeans but

I only did 750mg on my first shot. My regular cycle is only 500mg a week. I'm going to cut it with EQ for the rest of my shots, it has 10% BA so that might have something to do with it. I heard if you front load you get steady blood levels faster than shooting 250mg for your first shot.
    ...it looks like you may wana reasearch some old eq-test cycles in this section...they can correctly show you how to do a test-eq cycle....they'll show you the front loads, the splits (eq-test) same pin, dosages and pct (post cycle theropy)..plus how to train after the cycle is over..click the research feature and check it out..

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    the big 'bowl' around the injection is probably the 3cc's of test in ur muscle, thats a good volume. I tried my quad for the first time the other, shot .7ml of SL test e 250 in the teardrop of the right quad... killed me for about two days, all gone now. Shot the same amount in the right glute this morning (just switched from RT to SL, no pain ever w/ RT) and it has been fine so far. good luck bro.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    500 mgs is good
    Next time be sure to massage the site for at least a minute. It helps the muscle absorb the liquid better.
    Hope it goes away. Good luck.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    A girl at work was hinting that she wanted me to take her out and i said i couldn't because my ass hurt.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know what she said to that.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    bro...3cc in the glute is ok...but if you're doing test, you really should be splitting the weekly dose into two shots per week. i can only imagine the amount of BA you jabbed in there tho... welcome

from here on in, shoot 2x per week, equal test and eq in both shots.

you're going ot love the EOD shots you will need to rotate the injection sites, but i wouldn't go sticking 3cc anywhere other than the glute (for future reference).

She just looked at me funny. I said i hurt my tailbone wrestling with a friend.

My ass is still hurting bad.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    750mg test for your first cycle IMO this is too mush test for a beginer you will have the same result with 500mg

How long should i wait before seeing a doctor. I know for a fact it's not infected so what can the doctor do anyway? It's been a full week now and it has not gotten any better. It's not a lump on my ass that hurts, the swelling is taking up my entire ass cheeck. I've search some posts and saw some people were hurting for 10 days after thier shot so i don't know whether i should be worried or not.

legend is offline Associate Member
    with that excuse she might try and fix you up her her gay cousin !! frontloading is a waste of time and gear. whats the rush ?? are you looking to gain 20 lbs overnight ?? call that chick and tell her to come over and rub your ass. and forget about front loading especially on your first cycle. and why the **** are you doing tren for your first cycle. man i think your looking for too much too fast. test and eq would of been great for a first cycle. save the tren for your next one.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I front loaded for the fist 2 weeks with 800mg of testen along with 300mg of deca . But split it up to a minimum of 2 x a week. You're gonna have some pain at first, I mean your body's not used to having oils in it like that. Heat it up, before you hit it, then take a shower and message the spot for 5 mins. Should have read up a little more before you started jammin' your self bro! I'm not knocking you, just advising. You should start to feel better shortly.

SID

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    She just looked at me funny. I said i hurt my tailbone wrestling with a friend.
    you've got to be kidding, your last name wouldn't be Kelso, would it?

I shot a little over 1cc of Sl 250mg enanthate and 1cc of EQ400 and now the other side is swelling up pretty good to. This batch of enanthate might have too much BA in it.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I shot a little over 1cc of Sl 250mg enanthate and 1cc of EQ400 and now the other side is swelling up pretty good to. This batch of enanthate might have too much BA in it.
    No I think lumping up of the glute is normal... Happened to me every time, 1 CC or 3 CC. Now the quads are a different story... those are nice and never lump and lowest pain of any muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    No I think lumping up of the glute is normal... Happened to me every time, 1 CC or 3 CC. Now the quads are a different story... those are nice and never lump and lowest pain of any muscle.
    Yeah Ntpadude, I have always thought Quads were very EZ, if not THE easiest.. ..that was until last week when I switched to SL's Cyp...OMG, I can barely walk, seriously, and I'm one of those guys that can't figure out what all the whining is about with all these bad shots lately. But I'm tellin' you, it's pretty narley.
    My right quad is knotted up pretty bad this morning, and my left quad is just now getting better, the sore spot on my left quad has been migrating from the shot spot in the upper quad, to down below my knee to my ankle...Yeah. The only good news is that it disipates as it moves down.
    Lot # TC533 Sept. 2007 - Very Unforgiving Stuff to say the least.

I got some of the Same batch/Time frame for a couple of Newbie Friends of mine (except Enanthate ) and they are ALL having the same problem.
    One guy, who is getting some special cleansing kit from his friend that works at the Hospital a 2 part compound that breaks in the middle allowing you to mix both parts, and becomes warm when evenly mixed. (kinda like Review Mirror Adhesive) has a 8" round, warm red circle on his Ass....not pretty.

newguy, what kind of test? I had RT that killed me, 1st batch was fine 2nd 1/2 of the cycle was same test different batch. It ****ed my whole cycle up! I was doing quad and delt shots, and my quad would swell up and stiffen! I wouldn't be able to see my knee cap, and my shoulder was just as bad. Get some sterile oil to cut it with, that should help.

SID

SL test enathate 250mg/ml, what Mg of RT was hurting you? I'm getting worried. The pain is in my upper glute lower back area now right on top of the top of the butt crack. It hurts to walk. Some good news is that now that my upper glutes and lower back hurt my lower glutes are pain free.

It has been a week now and is not any better. There is no lump at all just one big swollen ass.

It has been a week now and is not any better. There is no lump at all just one big swollen ass.
    Trust me I was knocked down for 2 weeks every inj! You have too much BA in your sauce bro! Get some sterile oil from a research site or get some injectable B-12 to cut it with. I know how you feel dude, I was injecting 200/300mg of test en 2x a week, and it got to the point where I cut my cycle short! It was just too much, I couldn't walk I couldn't lift anything! My wife would touch me and I'd be rolling on the ground in pain.
    Order oil today! Have it express mailed to you for every mg of test use, .5cc of oil to start, atleast that was what I was told. If there is a better clarification look for it.

Don't stress! I was there and got through it, just go get the oil today!

SID

Ok, the pain spread to the top part of my butt crack and a little higher into my lower back so i went to see a doctor. He told me nothing was wrong and to stop injecting b-12(lol) for now on. I hope he knows what he's talking about. He didn't even inject into the swollen part to see if pus was in there wtf??

I Stand Alone is offline Junior Member
    what was the outcome of this guy? I thought this thread was one of the funniest i have read. Hopefully he got it all worked out.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ......you prolly put too much in 1 ass cheek...i think you're only supposed to shoot 2ml at 1x..split up your dosages..in your case front load should be 3x per week....vets can comment and or correct me..they has more experience...BTW--welcome to AR
    The rule of thumb I've always heard, and now live by, is that you can put 3ml in each glute, 2ml in each delt and thigh, 1.5ml in each pec and 1ml in each tricep or bicep. Actually, I can get 2ml in my triceps too, but that is little more painful.

Personally, I think glute/delt shots are the least painful, followed by triceps. Pecs hurt a little at times and seem to bruise more than other areas. I really hate quad shots. They always hurt. I could shoot bacteriostatic holy water into my thighs and it would friggin' hurt. Biceps are hit and miss; depends on the compound.

I Stand Alone is offline Junior Member
    This thread is kinda old, i ran into it doing research for the big ass knot i get in my quads everytime i start a new cycle. As i was reading i found it amussing that everything this guy was going through, i go through the first 2-3 weeks of almost every cycle i have done.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales
    The rule of thumb I've always heard, and now live by, is that you can put 3ml in each glute, 2ml in each delt and thigh, 1.5ml in each pec and 1ml in each tricep or bicep. Actually, I can get 2ml in my triceps too, but that is little more painful.

Personally, I think glute/delt shots are the least painful, followed by triceps. Pecs hurt a little at times and seem to bruise more than other areas. I really hate quad shots. They always hurt. I could shoot bacteriostatic holy water into my thighs and it would friggin' hurt. Biceps are hit and miss; depends on the compound.

Ive shot up to 4 glute, no problem.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    It will go away. Just tell everyone your related to J LO.

Chenko is offline Junior Member
    Ok I have just started to inject with 250 testen and have some pretty good Qaud pain. Barely walked yesturday. It has gotten better but I dont look forward to my next injection. Whats this oil to cut it with I hear about and how much to use? Will it stop the pain or prevent it?

Thanks.

Thread Information