Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Rippin cycle

  1. #1
    vixdiesel is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39

    Rippin cycle

    equipoise for 8-10 weeks(not sure how long) 300 mg per wk winstrol 40 days straight 50 mg ed anavar 8wks and clen 2wks on two wks off for the last 6 wks any suggestions on something else can toss in there

  2. #2
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    wow... where to start.. let's start here
    1. you need to do WAY more research before you start this cycle
    2. what are your stats?
    3. EQ should run at least 12 weeks.
    4. Winstol is being run WAY too long... should be last 3-4 weeks of cycle
    5. Where the hell is your pct? clomid/nolva/trib
    6. you are not running ANY test.... you will loose your little man for quite some time and your gains
    7. You are definately NOT ready for AS.....
    I'm out

  3. #3
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    yeah, testosterone

  4. #4
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by vixdiesel
    equipoise for 8-10 weeks(not sure how long) 300 mg per wk winstrol 40 days straight 50 mg ed anavar 8wks and clen 2wks on two wks off for the last 6 wks any suggestions on something else can toss in there
    p.s. this is not a "ripping cycle" it's an "idiot" cycle....

  5. #5
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    p.s. this is not a "ripping cycle" it's an "idiot" cycle....

    no...its "rippin" without the G...lol

  6. #6
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    no...its "rippin" without the G...lol
    word.

  7. #7
    TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn...NY f@ckin'C
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    1. you need to do WAY more research before you start this cycle
    2. what are your stats?
    3. EQ should run at least 12 weeks.
    4. Winstol is being run WAY too long... should be last 3-4 weeks of cycle
    5. Where the hell is your pct? clomid/nolva/trib
    6. you are not running ANY test.... you will loose your little man for quite some time and your gains
    7. You are definately NOT ready for AS.....
    i agree with most of what JS says:

    1) run the EQ for at least 12 weeks and at 400mg/week minimum
    2) i don't think the winstrol is too long
    3) i just wouldn't run the winny and var together...start with one and then end with the other. thats the way i would do it
    4) and like JS asked...where's the PCT?
    5) i've rune both deca and EQ without test and i was fine... it's not recommended...but it has been done. i'm running test now for the first time and i have to say...i don't think i will ever run anything else.
    6) again...agreed with JS...do more research

    i would definately use test ...thoug if you are dead set on these components...i'd run it like this:

    week 1 to 12: EQ@500mg/week
    week 1 to 8: anavar @40mg/day
    week 9 to 14: winny@50mg/day (if oral...maybe 60mg)
    week 15: PCT (2 weeks after last shot of EQ and day after last winny tab)
    clen : if you really want it i guess

    have fun bro

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Colorado & California
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOGREEK
    i agree with most of what JS says:

    1) run the EQ for at least 12 weeks and at 400mg/week minimum
    2) i don't think the winstrol is too long
    3) i just wouldn't run the winny and var together...start with one and then end with the other. thats the way i would do it
    4) and like JS asked...where's the PCT?
    5) i've rune both deca and EQ without test and i was fine... it's not recommended...but it has been done. i'm running test now for the first time and i have to say...i don't think i will ever run anything else.
    6) again...agreed with JS...do more research

    i would definately use test ...thoug if you are dead set on these components...i'd run it like this:

    week 1 to 12: EQ@500mg/week
    week 1 to 8: anavar @40mg/day
    week 9 to 14: winny@50mg/day (if oral...maybe 60mg)
    week 15: PCT (2 weeks after last shot of EQ and day after last winny tab)
    clen : if you really want it i guess

    have fun bro
    I definitely think he should run Clen, along with T3
    other than that, the cycle above looks pretty good

  9. #9
    TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn...NY f@ckin'C
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    I definitely think he should run Clen , along with T3
    other than that, the cycle above looks pretty good
    if he doesn't know how to put a propper cycle together, and i'm not putting him down for that because he's smart enough to ask questions, then he's not ready to use T3. Phucking with your thyroid can cause serious sh@t without understanding what your doing. clen is a different story. 2 weeks on...2 weeks off can be benefitial.

    just my 2cc's

  10. #10
    100m champ's Avatar
    100m champ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    744
    Ya man your running winny way too long.. You need add some clomid to your cycle too

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •