Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    powerlifter007 is offline New Member

Arrow ??Will this be enough??

I'm looking at running 250mg of enanthate and 150mg of deca per week for ten weeks. My goal is to put on some mass, but not too much. I'd like to gain about ten pounds. My question is do you guys think this will be enough over this period of time to see some gains considering I am stacking them together? If anyone has suggestions other than what I am planning, please let me know. Here is what I have on hand:

5000mg of test enanthate
    3000mg of deca
    200 clen tabs
    30 dbol tabs
    nolvadex
    -still trying to find some clomid-

Thanks in advance

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter007
    I'm looking at running 250mg of enanthate and 150mg of deca per week for ten weeks. My goal is to put on some mass, but not too much. I'd like to gain about ten pounds. My question is do you guys think this will be enough over this period of time to see some gains considering I am stacking them together? If anyone has suggestions other than what I am planning, please let me know. Here is what I have on hand:

5000mg of test enanthate
    3000mg of deca
    200 clen tabs
    30 dbol tabs
    nolvadex
    -still trying to find some clomid-

Thanks in advance
    You can get the clomid at AR at the to of page

1st of all what are ur stats bro...age...weight...height...any kinda experience...

but the test and deca are mgs are not high enough...u got the right idea with the deca being lower than the test...just bump the dosage up...

5'8" 166lbs. Used gear before. Actually just finished a very mild cycle of cypionate of 300mgs a week for six weeks. I put on ten lbs and kept about six. I only did it because I just started back training about eight months ago and got tired of the waiting. Wanted to get back up to my old size if you know what I mean.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Just do 500mg Test /week for 12 weeks, get more test and leave the rest alone besides PCT

Why would I leave the deca out? That doesn't make any sense to me. Deca and test is a popular stack isn't it? Anybody else?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    you left out your age!

I'm 27.... been lifting since I was 16. I'm a former world champ powerlifter. This is why I'm trying not to put on so much weight, but still get the benefits of the strength gains from the test. I just need some people that have done plenty of cycles to give me their opinion on if I would be wasting my gear if I have more to use. My plan was to break up what I have into 2 cycles.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Just do 500mg Test /week for 12 weeks, get more test and leave the rest alone besides PCT
    agree.....

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    5'8" 166lbs. Used gear before. Actually just finished a very mild cycle of cypionate of 300mgs a week for six weeks. I put on ten lbs and kept about six. I only did it because I just started back training about eight months ago and got tired of the waiting. Wanted to get back up to my old size if you know what I mean.

6 weeks is nothing....especially with cypionate , let alone that dose......10 weeks minimum IMO

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would I leave the deca out? That doesn't make any sense to me. Deca and test is a popular stack isn't it? Anybody else?
    Because you don't have enough to do anything with, you want at least 400mg /week for 10 weeks of Deca

Can I expect a lot of water retention with the Deca , From what I've read the deca solidifies your gains. Is this wrong?

a/cman is offline New Member
    Why does everyone that starts a cycle say....I want to put on some weight but not too much!... Everybody thinks that as soon as you get on gear you will look like arnold, But everybody that has done a cycle knows that gaining has everything to do with your diet. I have a good friend that is 5'9 150 and he is always talkin about rippin up!!!! what the hell is he gonna do be ripped and 110

If you'll notice, I said I was a powerlifter. Get as strong as you can at the lightest BW. I'm looking to retain about ten solid pounds of muscle so that I can lose water weight to still make the 165's. If I didn't care about making weight I would just run 500mg test and 300mg of deca every week and pack on as many lbs as possible. I'm just asking if any experienced people on this board would know if I would be wasting my gear by using the doses that I listed.

bump before bedtime

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i think do the deca and the test..you already have the shit..might as well use it...300mg a week isnt bad for deca...it boarderline, but still can benefit..500mg of test a week is perfect..and the dbol ?? im not sure if you have enough...what is the dosage you have mg's per pill..you need to run atleast 25mg a day, and spread the dose throughout the day for 3-5 weeks.....umm you really dont need to dbol..save it for next cycle in my opinion

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    deca will make you retain more water, and it has never been known to solidify gains. it is going to give you quantity gains, while eq would give you quality gains.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    prefer eq

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by a/cman
    Why does everyone that starts a cycle say....I want to put on some weight but not too much!... Everybody thinks that as soon as you get on gear you will look like arnold, But everybody that has done a cycle knows that gaining has everything to do with your diet. I have a good friend that is 5'9 150 and he is always talkin about rippin up!!!! what the hell is he gonna do be ripped and 110
    I think it is halarious that a newbie sees this also... Good job a/cman, I agree everone thinks getting big happens by accident. This guy being a former powerlifter should know that training and diet play a major role... I wander if he is a former lifting champion thinking that some steroids will make him magically huge...

100m champ is offline Member
    Make sure you stick with the D-bol its really good for strength gains.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    your going to be bloated for sure with the test, deca , dbol cycle. especially when the dbol is in the mix. you are probably going to get half the 10 pounds you want to get just in water. deca makes me bloat like crazy. you better get yourself some letro and nolva to run through the cycle if you are worried about water retention.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 27.... been lifting since I was 16. I'm a former world champ powerlifter. This is why I'm trying not to put on so much weight, but still get the benefits of the strength gains from the test. I just need some people that have done plenty of cycles to give me their opinion on if I would be wasting my gear if I have more to use. My plan was to break up what I have into 2 cycles.
    what lift is it that you were world champ and what kind of weight?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys are telling him to use the dbol but he only has 30 tabs?? if they are 5mg then he has enough for a week ??? is that worth it? if his mg are more the that then yea, consider it for atleast 3 weeks. but be sure to split the dosage up through out the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think it is halarious that a newbie sees this also... Good job a/cman, I agree everone thinks getting big happens by accident. This guy being a former powerlifter should know that training and diet play a major role... I wander if he is a former lifting champion thinking that some steroids will make him magically huge...
    You just don't get it! I've done six cycles in my life, but never stacked deca and test. My question was if I ran 250mg of test and 150mg of Deca..... would it be a waste. I've read recently that for someone my size, only smaller amounts are needed.

I was a junior world champion at 148 and 165. I did all three lifts... best competition lifts were sq 551, bp 402, dl 551. Now that I am back training and a little older I am... sq 575, bp 450, dl 500. I've only been back 8 months, so I'm not doing too bad, but I still won't compete until I get another year of training under my belt. I think I might either leave the deca out of this cycle or run nolva throughout the whole cycle. Another reason for not wanting to gain a lot of bloat is because of my work. I don't want to make it obvious that I'm on a cycle. That will be hard to do though.

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    Run it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logan13 is offline Banned

bench

I was a junior world champion at 148 and 165. I did all three lifts... best competition lifts were sq 551, bp 402, dl 551. Now that I am back training and a little older I am... sq 575, bp 450, dl 500. I've only been back 8 months, so I'm not doing too bad, but I still won't compete until I get another year of training under my belt. I think I might either leave the deca out of this cycle or run nolva throughout the whole cycle. Another reason for not wanting to gain a lot of bloat is because of my work. I don't want to make it obvious that I'm on a cycle. That will be hard to do though.
    Is your bench press weight with or without the benching shirt? Bench shirt is just as much a cheat as AAS, difference is that everyone uses the shirt.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    anavar ..

You just don't get it! I've done six cycles in my life, but never stacked deca and test. My question was if I ran 250mg of test and 150mg of Deca..... would it be a waste. I've read recently that for someone my size, only smaller amounts are needed.

Mesomorphyl

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Run the test at 400mg/week until gone. Run the deca at 300mg/week until gone. Get your hands on some tren ace and run 75mg/ED weeks 4-10. Have some dostinex on hand cause that is two progestins. If sides from the fina get bothersome, cut back to 60 or maybe 50mg/ED. You will get some modest size gains but well kept gains, and some considerable strength gains.

Mesomorphyl
    This looks like you are saying do not piss on mesomorphyl but kiss his ass. At a buck 66 you should actually think about being nice to people... But come on 6 cycles??? of what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    This looks like you are saying do not piss on mesomorphyl but kiss his ass. At a buck 66 you should actually think about being nice to people... But come on 6 cycles??? of what?
    It does appear that way, doesn't it? I am at a buck 66 and try to stay within the range of 165 to 175 at all times. My member name is "powerifter." If I decide to body build, then I'm sure that style of training would push my weight up quite a bit after a while. I very rarely do any sets that consist of more than 3 reps. As far as my cycles that I've done, lets see its been over four years since I did my last, but here goes.

1st- 20yrs old, enanthate at 400mg/wk for 8 weeks (didn't know a damn thing about it at the time)

2nd- same as the first 6 weeks after

3rd- 21yrs old, eq 200mgs/wk w/ prop the first 4wks

4th- 9 weeks after #3, dbol , 25mg day for 3 weeks, sust at 500mg/wk for 10 wks.

5th- I just ran all kinds of shit that I could get my hands on and don't remember doses but here is what I remember using: sust, eanthate, stens, dbol, winny. I did way too much on this because I was listening to the gym rats advice. I was told to do it all and I would get strong as hell. I remember the last two weeks of the cycle I was shooting one amp of sust and one amp of sten everyday for two weeks. When I came off of the cycle I got blood pustules all over my back and chest. They were'nt zits, but like holes full of a weird looking bloody fluid. I still have scar's from this. THIS IS WHY I AM ASKING QUESTIONS AND ALL NEWBIES READING THIS NEED TO DO THEIR RESEARCH. I MIGHT HAVE DONE SOME PERMANENT DAMAGE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YET.

BARON, THANK YOU FOR ADVICE. THAT DOES SOUND LIKE A GOOD ALTERNATIVE CONSIDERING WHAT I'VE BEEN READING.

OK... I've added letro, clomid and nolva to my collection. Heres the thing... I've been taking some nolva I had left over from my old cycle to get rid of a lump under my left nipple. The lump has gone down quite a bit. There is still a small lump under there. Now that I have the letro, would you guys just start taking it at .25 ed and save the nolva for pct? I've never used letro, but from what I've read it should get rid of the remaining lump that I have. Am I correct with the dose I plan on taking? Thanks bro's!

WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Powerlifter007, did you break those records with the squat suit and bench shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    Powerlifter007, did you break those records with the squat suit and bench shirt?
    Yes, I did!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i just dont get it how can anyone weigh so little and still have 6 cycles under their belt? =/

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you aint wrong brutha!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i just dont get it how can anyone weigh so little and still have 6 cycles under their belt? =/

Training styles- And I took two years off of training which put me down to about 155. I have a metabolism that makes a fat person want to shoot themslves.

I have a metabolism that makes a fat person want to shoot themslves.
    And a mouth that makes everyone else follow suit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information