rock_and_God is offline Associate Member

Crazy Question = Injection In Veins ??

hi guys... i heard or read something about, i think the term was, " INTRAVENOUS " injections... now i dont know if they were referring to AAS or something else, BUT is this possible, shooting in the vein?? i heard its very risky, because if there is a bubble of air that goes in ur vein it then travels to ur heart and can give u chest pains, heart attacks etc.... what are your thoughts on this anyone ??

powerlifter007 is offline New Member
    Don't even think about it. If someone told you to do that they are ****ing stupid. You're in for a world of shit if you shoot into a vein. The oil is used for a reason- to slowly release the steroid into the bloodstream over a long period of time. Inject in a vein and you could be staring death in the face.

rock_and_God is offline Associate Member
    thanx powerlifter.. thats what i thought

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    while I disagree that you would necessarily die from injecting into a vein, even more than 1cc, it's still not a good thing to do. do not inject any steroid IV.

LL08 is offline Member
    I am wondering about IV injections for EPO. Is it hard to do, would it best to find a dr or nurse to do it for me?

Anyone with first hand knowledge?

-LL

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    I am wondering about IV injections for EPO. Is it hard to do, would it best to find a dr or nurse to do it for me?

-LL
    well, I've never used epo, but I have injected IV in the past
    (not steroids ) and it's not too hard, just a small learning curve to it. definately more complicated than IM though.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

-LL
    bump for first hand knowledge, but risk of infection is increased...all depends on goals

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    well, I've never used epo, but I have injected IV in the past
    (not steroids) and it's not too hard, just a small learning curve to it. definately more complicated than IM though.
    im curious...what IV drug was that?

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    im curious...what IV drug was that?
    sorry bro, we try to keep that kind of drug talk off the board. if you really want to know pm me.

superchump is offline Junior Member

-LL
    youll be sick to your stomach the first time you go iv with anything. find your biggest vein( usaully the vein the dr draws blood from on you. wrap the arm youll inject once over with a shoelace and put one end in your mouth and the other end of the lace in that same arms hand . use common sense and pull both ends tite enough to make your veins bulge out but dont strangle your arm. you should use those really short insulin needles for it, anything bigger and unless your an expert youll miss the vein and give yourself a bruise thatll make you look like a junkie. angle the needle into the vein( cant explain it but use common sense) dont go in at a 90 degree angle. most times a little blood will shoot into the syringe letting you know you hit paydirt. once your in let some slack on the shoelace and shoot slowly. if you dont see blood then or even when you pull back on the plunger it means you missed, dont shoot it or you could damage the vein. pull out take a few breathes and go back in. its very normal to feel sick, miss veins, and get bruises when you start out. ill bet youll be a shaky sweaty mess after the first shot but youll get used to it.

Thread Information