Thread: Chest pains!!!

got fina? is offline Member

Chest pains!!!

What up.

Im currently started my cycle for the summer wich consists of Sustenon 50mg/w, EQ 600mg/w.
    Today i took an old ephedra exenedrine i found in the cabinet and jumped on my bike and rode bout 30 blocks to gym.
    Ive never experienced any type of chest pain but all of a sudden i have.

Now even though the required does of exenedrine is 2 capsules i just took one to give me a little kick at the gym. All day ive felt this discomfort in the left chest area which i never fealt before. Kinda like a little bit of preasure there, and when i tak a really deep breat i feel it more.
    WTF could this be? Do u think its just cause maybe im out of chape since i havent been to the gym? Im kinda worried since ive taken Ephedra in the past and never had this in my life. I hope i havent done permanent damage.

Do u think i should continue my cycle plans or stop? Does Sus and Eq effect the heart in any way at all??

Thanx alot guys....

powerlifter007 is offline New Member
    Could be a couple of things. A muscle cramp is common.... I;ve been getting them a lot lately in the same spot as you. It could also be some mild anxiety. Something else that I suffer from. Does it feel like somebody is pressing in on your chest? If so, I'd say it is anxiety caused by the pills that you took. I can't even drink cokes anymore or I get the anxiety pretty bad. It sucks really bad too.

toolman is offline Banned
    Yes a muscle cramp is possible but given the proven dangers of ephedrine I would not f*ck around with any pressure type of chest pain. How old are you and what is your health history. Stay away from that sh*t and seek medical help ASAP if you still feel that pain.

got fina? is offline Member
    I just turned 28 and have never had any health problems.
    Ive always thought to have felt discomfort in the heart side of the chest.
    Ive been to the doctor before and they put those suction cups on my chest and said everything seemed fine at the time.
    Unfortunately i also smoke which im in the process of quiting, specially after this shit thats been going on.
    Just hope with all the uppers ive done in my life time i havent done permanent damage.

And yes the discomfort ive been feeling for the last 2 days does feel like someone is pressing on my chest. Only the left side though...
    The only think thats got me worried is that ive never had this prob before, ever...
    Last edited by got fina?; 05-05-2005 at 09:14 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    I just turned 28 and have never had any health problems.
    Ive always thought to have felt discomfort in the heart side of the chest.
    Ive been to the doctor before and they put those suction cups on my chest and said everything seemed fine at the time.
    Unfortunately i also smoke which im in the process of quiting, specially after this shit thats been going on.
    Just hope with all the uppers ive done in my life time i havent done permanent damage.

And yes the discomfort ive been feeling for the last 2 days does feel like someone is pressing on my chest. Only the left side though...
    The only think thats got me worried is that ive never had this prob before, ever...
    Smoking kills. Smoking with ephedrine use really kills.

If the pain is only when you inhale, the chances are it can be cramps of your rib muscles. If the pain is regular and you feel any other symptoms such as tight neck, or travelling down your left arm or numb left arm or pins and needles, go to an ER immediately.

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    I have been getting the same problems and I also smoke,I am in the middle of my test e and eq cycle,I wonder if it has to do with equipoise and smoking? sometimes it hurts so bad I feel like going to the hospital.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Here's an idea... Go to THE ER!! Are you sure you want to take the advice of a few guys on the internet who have zero chance of accuratly diagnosing you? Go to the ER... and oh yeah... Get on a better cycle... The cycle you are on now is very very poor...

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You need to go see a doctor and have it looked at.

Thread Information