Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Is this stupid?

  1. #1
    smokeydabear's Avatar
    smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    182

    Is this stupid?

    I am about to start my next cycle of 500mg test enan/week and 400mg deca /week. Since the test is 250mg/ml and the deca is 300mg/ml i will be having to shoot a total of about 3.3 cc's. Would it be stupid to shoot it all at once? Or would it make little to no difference. I just remember how painful it was to shoot test last time that I could sometimes barely inject in the same spot 2 weeks later sometime.

  2. #2
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    I am about to start my next cycle of 500mg test enan/week and 400mg deca/week. Since the test is 250mg/ml and the deca is 300mg/ml i will be having to shoot a total of about 3.3 cc's. Would it be stupid to shoot it all at once? Or would it make little to no difference. I just remember how painful it was to shoot test last time that I could sometimes barely inject in the same spot 2 weeks later sometime.
    inject twice a week........say right quad (or glute) monday and the left on thursday.......use 1 cc of test and 2/3 cc of deca (both in the same syringe) each injection

  3. #3
    smokeydabear's Avatar
    smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    inject twice a week........say right quad (or glute) monday and the left on thursday.......use 1 cc of test and 2/3 cc of deca (both in the same syringe) each injection
    Yea I think that would be best. But keep in mind, last time shooting 2 cc of test would hurt for at least a week. Will it be less painful since I am mixing it with the deca and only using 1 cc of test as opposed to 2?

  4. #4
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    Yea I think that would be best. But keep in mind, last time shooting 2 cc of test would hurt for at least a week. Will it be less painful since I am mixing it with the deca and only using 1 cc of test as opposed to 2?
    hurt at least a week??? somethin wrong there......where were you shooting?? and what kind of test were you using??? (ug, your own homebrew,etc)

  5. #5
    smokeydabear's Avatar
    smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    hurt at least a week??? somethin wrong there......where were you shooting?? and what kind of test were you using??? (ug, your own homebrew,etc)
    I was shooting in my glutes and using QV test enanthate . Maybe it could have been that I was using 20g1" and 21g1" pins for half the shots?

  6. #6
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    what were you injecting last time?
    test-e and deca are usually painless

  7. #7
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    I was shooting in my glutes and using QV test enanthate. Maybe it could have been that I was using 20g1" and 21g1" pins for half the shots?
    jesus bro....20g????? use 25g in the quads.........like butter

  8. #8
    smokeydabear's Avatar
    smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    what were you injecting last time?
    test-e and deca are usually painless
    I was shooting 500mg QV test enan all at once. Glute shots.

  9. #9
    smokeydabear's Avatar
    smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    jesus bro....20g????? use 25g in the quads.........like butter
    I have heard glute shots are the least painful. That is the only way I have done before. I am just skeptical to shooting in my quads since I have never shot there before. What is the chance of hitting nerves?

  10. #10
    wolfyEVH's Avatar
    wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,450
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    I have heard glute shots are the least painful. That is the only way I have done before. I am just skeptical to shooting in my quads since I have never shot there before. What is the chance of hitting nerves?

    i havent hit any other place but my quads.......hit your glutes if you want, but dont use no damn 20g pin......try 23

  11. #11
    smokeydabear's Avatar
    smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i havent hit any other place but my quads.......hit your glutes if you want, but dont use no damn 20g pin......try 23
    Thats what I got a bunch of now, 23g 1.5" pins.

  12. #12
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    I have heard glute shots are the least painful. That is the only way I have done before. I am just skeptical to shooting in my quads since I have never shot there before. What is the chance of hitting nerves?
    i shoot quads all the time. 25 guage, no pain.
    20 guage....ouch. you may as well ram it in with a shovel
    Last edited by dive_kid; 05-06-2005 at 05:42 PM.

  13. #13
    smokeydabear's Avatar
    smokeydabear is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    i shoot quads all the time. 25 guage, no pain.
    25 guage....ouch. you may as well ram it in with a shovel
    LOL. Are 23g 1.5" too large for quad shots? Or should you go 1"?

  14. #14
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    You needn't worry about the pin being too long... just don't put it all the way in, if the muscle isn't thick enough to take it all. BtW I like 25ga for everything. I will use 23 on glutes, though, in a pinch.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •