DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member

Clenbuterol vs Winny

hey guys quick question which would be better? i did a cycle of winny and i liked the results i got from it and i was thinking about doing another bottle but then my friend told me about clenbuterol said it's pretty much does the samething...what do you guys think?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    hey guys quick question which would be better? i did a cycle of winny and i liked the results i got from it and i was thinking about doing another bottle but then my friend told me about clenbuterol said it's pretty much does the samething...what do you guys think?

your friend couldn't be more wrong.......they dont do the same thing....1 thing, clen is not a steroid ......winny only cycle is a no no....stick around here and find out why........

also, how were your results on the "cycle of winny".....how much did you run and for how long???

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    They are not even in the same category. One is an AAS, one is an asthma medication.

I'd say to research them both and learn more about them.

~SC~

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    winny and clen are the same ??? ... ur friend def does not know what he is talking about ... also a winny only cycle is a BIG NO-NO

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    to the profile forum you should go....

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    winny and clen are the same ??? ... ur friend def does not know what he is talking about ... also a winny only cycle is a BIG NO-NO
    is there an echo in here or what??

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont hate wolfy ... lol ... just giving some good advice (even if it sounded like what u said) ... haha

what's wrong about doing winny alone?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    causes low test levels... dry painful joints... no pct?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Again, research.

~SC~

damn i didn't know that. damn i really wish i would've done more research into what i was doing. i just read what this site had on winstrol . see the thing is i thought i was doing it with someone who really knew all about it. but now im starting to realize he doesn't really know what he's talking about. i didn't get any bad painful joint pain but what i did get during the end was horrible abdomal pain for almost a week. i don't know now i'll research w/e i do from now on. thanks a lot guys

damn i didn't know that. damn i really wish i would've done more research into what i was doing. i just read what this site had on winstrol. see the thing is i thought i was doing it with someone who really knew all about it. but now im starting to realize he doesn't really know what he's talking about. i didn't get any bad painful joint pain but what i did get during the end was horrible abdomal pain for almost a week. i don't know now i'll research w/e i do from now on. thanks a lot guys
    MSN,

Ease your mind, and read up. Then teach
    your friends the right way....

damn i didn't know that. damn i really wish i would've done more research into what i was doing. i just read what this site had on winstrol. see the thing is i thought i was doing it with someone who really knew all about it. but now im starting to realize he doesn't really know what he's talking about. i didn't get any bad painful joint pain but what i did get during the end was horrible abdomal pain for almost a week. i don't know now i'll research w/e i do from now on. thanks a lot guys
    how long and at what dose did you run the winny

uMm i think it was for almost a month and a half 50mg every other day. it was a bottle and a half. i split the second bottle with my friend. i went off of it for a week then finished. maybe 24shots?

brabus55 is offline New Member
    how were yer results on winny only?

uMm i think it was for almost a month and a half 50mg every other day. it was a bottle and a half. i split the second bottle with my friend. i went off of it for a week then finished. maybe 24shots?

no clomid or any type of PCT i take it?

see its best to take winny for 6 weeks at 50mg ED, ED to ensure steady blood levels. You know you can drink it to, instead of injecting

yeah i've heard about drinking it but i figured shooting it would just be better. no, i didn't take any clomid or any type of PCT. i didn't think i would have to. my results of winny only would pretty good in my opionion...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    They are not even in the same category. One is an AAS, one is an asthma medication.

I'd say to research them both and learn more about them.

~SC~
    more specifically winstrol (stanozolol ) is a 17 alkalyated androgen with undefined progesterone receptor antagonism. Lowers SHBG and Raises IGF-1. Can aggravate gyno (likely due to IGF). It is considerely fairly "androgenic " but studies have shown that winstrol alone cannot maintain sex drive in animals.

and Clenbuterol is beta-2 adrenergic agonist, its anabolic in horses but not in humans. Most effective for first use (why, is not known). Cycles should be no more than three weeks with 6-12weeks between cycles. DOsing should be ED as can be tolerated. It has been linked to cardiac damage, reccomend at the very least taking Alcar with it.

Thread Information