swedes is offline Associate Member

Injectable B12 for prop pain.

I have some prop that hurts like a mofo. I have been cutting it with a .5 cc of eq that I had left over that ran out(doing prop only was what I wanted anyways). So I bought injectable B12 from the drugstore-it's red in colour and basically like water-is this ok?
    Also it says on the box to take 1000 mcg a month-that is only 1cc and I am using .5 per injection(5X a week) What will happen if I take that much-is that bad-is there any other type of B12 I can cut it with.
    Thanks in advance-I do need the help on this one.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    its fine to add in the b12. r u taking shot ed or eod. if ed, .5 would be good, if eod, 1.0 would be good. i take 1 ml eod and love it. my recovery is fast and my apetite is thru the roof.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, what is the deal with mixing the oil based prop and the water based B12...?

thanx guys-any body else-is there oil based b12 that would be better?
    How much B12 is too much?

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Nobody can give you real knowledge...... you will however get 20 people to tell you that 1000 mcg a day is nothing and not to worry about it, because they dont have any bad sides or anything from it... even though most packages say this is a MONTHLY dosage not a DAILY dosage,,, if anyone has any real information on this i would love to hear somebody say something more intelligent than" dood i take 1500 mcg a day and its wonderful" without knowing anything about possible toxicity of any vitamins.......

bump-sorry

Thread Information