Thread: Test 2

rock_and_God is offline Associate Member

Test 2

hi everyone... i followed advice to go in the profiles to look up on TEST and found nothing... HELPPP!!!... also i was wondering if testosterone propionate , and testosterone suspension are the same thing as just plain testosterone ... most importantly, im going to go see someone today and ask him for some... what should i expect it to look like... what do the knock-offs look like ??

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    test is test is test the only diffrence is the easter attached to the compund except suspension which has no easter it's just pure test

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    test prop is test with a short ester, test suspension is basically pure test. i think you gotta injec like twice a day.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Come one bro...do a search...test is the most popular..you will find plenty of info

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_and_God
    hi everyone... i followed advice to go in the profiles to look up on TEST and found nothing... HELPPP!!!... also i was wondering if testosterone propionate, and testosterone suspension are the same thing as just plain testosterone... most importantly, im going to go see someone today and ask him for some... what should i expect it to look like... what do the knock-offs look like ??
    Go back to the profiles section. Read the articles on the different synthetic TESTosterone compounds. Decide which one is right for your needs. Ask your source which brand/lab he sells, and ask to see a sample of what you are buying. Come back here, look in the steroid pictures forums, and see if your product is the same as the ones shown legit here. Then PM a mod or vet, and ask them if the company or lab that produces your gear is legit. Then it is between you and your source.

Testosterone Propionate is synthetice test with the propionate esther attached. Test Suspenion (TNE, Test no esther) is just synthetic test. All the information you need on them is in the profiles.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    test is test is test the only diffrence is the easter attached to the compund except suspension which has no easter it's just pure test

its esters.

easter is a holidy

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    its esters.

easter is a holidy

and what is a holidy. We have holidays here often....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this is your 1st course you are thinking about,strongly suggest you look into doin a test only course 10-12weeks 500mg,do a search on test enanthate and have a read on that.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossroadS
    and what is a holidy. We have holidays here often....
    you ****ed up just as much as me bro

Thread Information