peaker is offline Senior Member

The joy when you feel yourself growing

How good is it when things come together and you see and feel yourself growing! i am running 1 gram a week and loving life at the moment. i dont give a **** what anyone says, 1 gram is the magic line when magically shit happends, my diet hasnt been the best but i have have keep my protein up.
    around 222lbs 5'9 and bf has dropped only going by what people tell me and they say i am leaner... putting on weight and dropping fat thats a thing of beauty! my gains have been slow but steady. no water, no bloat, no fat gain, just nice solid gains. letro keeping me bone dry. i know people like to pack on as much weight as they can and take the fat along with the bloat, but i rather a cycle with solid gains , key word solid.

just running test only, i would hate think what would happen if i threw in some tren ! want to get to 230+ and keep it. but as the scales go up the gains start slowing down. never tried tren, but if i do soon... it will be tren enath.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    congrats bro!
    keep it up.
    i'm in the same boat with u. i'd rather keep the cycle nice and clean throughout when i'm bulking as well. i like to look lean.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im on a gram of test myself,runnin it with 600mg eq and i will b throwin in the tren e in a couple of weeks.

Thread Information