newbrew is offline Senior Member

Can I run prop last 2 weeks after Enan cycle?

I just finished up with my last shot of a 13 week Test Enan cycle. I imagine I can use the prop that I have on hand for the 2 weeks (minus a few days) right before I start PCT?
    Last edited by newbrew; 05-06-2005 at 11:35 AM.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    go for it.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    you sure can...id go at least 3 though jmo

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yup!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Do it. Wait a few days after your last enanth shot before you start ED with the prop. A week after last prop shot, start your pct.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Do it. Wait a few days after your last enanth shot before you start ED with the prop. A week after last prop shot, start your pct.

If he runs the prop for a few weeks after the enan,it would be better to start PCT 3 days after last prop injection not 1 week......

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    If he runs the prop for a few weeks after the enan,it would be better to start PCT 3 days after last prop injection not 1 week......
    I don't think that is enough depletion to begin pct. The halflife, after all, is 4.5 days, and he will have considerable buildup in he system. I think a MINIMUM of time to wait for pct is the half-life of the AAS involved.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I don't think that is enough depletion to begin pct. The halflife, after all, is 4.5 days, and he will have considerable buildup in he system. I think a MINIMUM of time to wait for pct is the half-life of the AAS involved.
    He is talking about prop, props halflife is 3 days.. or there abouts.. test e is 14 days.. so, if he stops test e, he can run the prop 3 days before he would start pct for test.. that way the times will line up..

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    He is talking about prop, props halflife is 3 days.. or there abouts.. test e is 14 days.. so, if he stops test e, he can run the prop 3 days before he would start pct for test.. that way the times will line up..
    Exactly, kind of like cycle#7 in the following thread....

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...=cycles+newbie

....it's worked well for me in the past....

Not exactly. Yes, you can line up the half-lives. But take a look at another similar concept... the "quarter life". For the drug to be reduced by half again, would take the same time that the first 50% reduction took. So you have a point of alignment, doing it your way, sure. But is that point where PCT should start? Maybe, maybe not... open for interpretation and opinion, I think. Me, no, I like to get the long esters pretty much eliminated while on the prop at the end of the cycle, and THEN eliminate the prop. Of course you don't wait for test levels to fall to virtual zero... but pct will certainly be more effective if your test levels are at least sub-normal, at the point where a healthy hpta would be pumping up the test. And you can't just figure the amount of test from your last shot... at any time, you still have a somewhat smaller amount left from the shot before, a still smaller amount left from the one before that, etc etc, all the way back for at least several weeks.

clhp20 is offline Member
    That's precisely why you would wait the 14 days after your last shot of test, and 3 days after you last shot of prop..

Thread Information