swedes is offline Associate Member

my quad is killing me for 5 days.

I'm doing prop and usually cut it with something but last monday I did not-my leg still kills and it is 5 days later. What are tell tale signs of an infection or something else that is real bad. It looks normal-feels swollen but I don't think so-Am I just being paranoid. If it were infected would there be other signs-how long if pain persists to contact a doc?

Chenko is offline Junior Member

Quad

I have the same sort of problem. I know that there is suppose to be some soreness. I have only had Test enth in for about 2 days max but the thing is my quad is right sore to the point that I cant bend it very much with out a lot of sorness. I pretty much have a freakin limp. stairs are very hard to go up and down and even getting into the car hurts. IS there something wrong or maybe something I can do to stop it? I tried 2 x 400ml advil and it does pretty much nothing maybe very little. Need help fast to ease my mind or to go to a doctor. Again I know to expect soreness but this seems over the top. Glad I didnt stick it in my ass lol.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    that happens to me when the gear has a high mg per ml and also when the ba% is high. what kind are you using?

This is what I have ENA-TESTEN 250, LTL Pharmaceuticals 10ml ANATECH is on the side of label.lot# T123E571 Exp.Jun/2008. I'm using the same stuff my buddy did and he had only a bit of soreness. And his did the job very well. Is there anything I can do to ease this I cant even flex my quad and dont know how the hell I'll work out my legs. I hope it lets up in the morning. I have been pounding back so much water aswell I couldnt stop using the washroom at work. Im taking my protien and chicken, tuna, and eating fairly well. I also have Gultamine with protien. What do you guys think?

prop is a biotch. same thing here... i injected my last quad shot about 3 days ago... i was near debilitated the next morning. getting out of bed, stairs, getting in and out of my car, hell even walking felt like murder. i'm currently, running it with tren and i ordered some test enanthate as a very low dose ED addition. even injecting the prop with the tren makes it feel better.

take some ibuprofen, massage the area, and stretch the area. it gets better.

I did what you said and also ate 3 bananas's in the last few hours and it seems to be helping I'm deffinately not a sore and can move a bit better. Thanks hope this countinues to help.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i had some test E that was like that. it was just the high ba% in that batch. i never got used to it but i wasn't going to throw it out.

Thread Information