Thread: EQ question

4inguy is offline New Member

EQ question

hey guys i'm switching from a deca only cycle to an EQ only cycle. i'm trying to avoid deca dick and prog induced aromitization. my question is everybody on these boards seems to say that EQ has very little side effects. does that mean i don't have to worry about any? what are the side effects most likely i'm gonna encounter? i'm running 150-300mg a week for 6 weeks. nolvadex , proviron and clomid are all at hand.

i'd appreciate any educated replies on that

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i said the same thing about deca from what i heard
    having slight side effects man i got deca dick
    i regret since then i did it but everyone is
    different you may get it may not who knows,
    now i'll try EQ and also heard does not have major
    side effects but i don't know till i 'll do it..

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    look up eq on the drug profiles it will give you all you need to know about it.
    at them dosages u have mentioned u shouldn,t get hardly any sides plus any gains

ripped_82 is offline Member
    When running EQ alone I would strongly suggest you up your dose to a minimum of 400mg/week. Side effects are minimal however keep some Nolva on the side.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Eq is a waste to run it alone. Stack it w/ winny or test depending on what your goals are....

nymattyk is offline Member
    when running eq between 150-300 mg/wk for 6 weeks you shouldnt worry about any side effects. then again you really wont have any noticible gains at such low dosages. if youre going to do eq alone i would run it 400-600 for at least 8 weeks. personally, i would stack it with winny for cutting or test for bulking

sp33dg33k is offline Member

Re: EQ question

Originally posted by 4inguy
    i'm running 150-300mg a week for 6 weeks. nolvadex , proviron and clomid are all at hand.
    this will be a complete waste of your time and money.

eq should be run for at least 8 - 10 weeks and should be run at at least 400mgs a week. you should also stack it with another AS dependant on what your goals are like nymattyk stated above.

if your stubborn like i was you'll probably go ahead with your 150-300mgs for 6 weeks and be very disapointed. why learn the hard way dude?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if i ran eq alone i'd use at least 1000mg. in a stack with test i'd suggest 300-400mg eq with 300-500mg of test. stacking means you need to use less to achieve the same gains. using less means less side effects.

4inguy is offline New Member
    thanxs guys for all the info. i got these two free bottles of 10 ml EQ sitting on the table, so its hard just to ignore it. thats why i'm going for low doses and a short cycle just to see what happens. i don't know i'll see what happens.

thanx yall for the help

Thread Information