dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

Steroids for Dummies !

Someone needs to write the book and sell it for $3.00 a copy. Ya know, I haven't looked at this place in over a week, and its' always the SAME THREADS It's either:

Oops, I stabbed my cat with 500 of Test E
    Help, I have Gyno, I think, or I'm on my way to buy a bra
    Can I buy some steroids from one of you guys
    My Cycle

ect... ect... ect... ect...

Does the information ever change? I'm just gonna print the first page of this thread, and then instead of logging on, just look at my printout and then I'm up to date

To top it off... it's always the same people giving the same answer to the same question.

For you guys... Do you have answers saved in a notepad doc. so you don't have to retype them 3 times a day.

<disclaimer: I am on steroids and have to potential to become a real p-r-i-c-k so don't pay attention to what I have to say. That being said, fVck off and have a nice day.>

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    agree

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You could write the book, or you could hang out and help solve some of the issues that you have written about. That actually may get something done instead of just writing about it.

~SC~

Well...gee whiz...we have a totally new profiles forum, which has 100% new profiles in it...

And...since a year ago, we've learned we can use Benadryl to recharge Beta-2 receptors, we learned that T3 with Tren could prevent side effects from increased prolactin, we learned that GH is best taken in an EOD format, 2on/2off clen routines are now obsolete, Masteron can be used to prevent Gyno, etc...

And thats all in the Last 1/2 a year!

I think we've come a long way, and that AR is the best place on the 'net to learn new info...

I mean....jeeze...we hava a 75% new staff from a year ago!

Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    Someone needs to write the book and sell it for $3.00 a copy. Ya know, I haven't looked at this place in over a week, and its' always the SAME THREADS It's either:

Oops, I stabbed my cat with 500 of Test E
    Help, I have Gyno, I think, or I'm on my way to buy a bra
    Can I buy some steroids from one of you guys
    My Cycle

ect... ect... ect... ect...

Does the information ever change? I'm just gonna print the first page of this thread, and then instead of logging on, just look at my printout and then I'm up to date

To top it off... it's always the same people giving the same answer to the same question.

For you guys... Do you have answers saved in a notepad doc. so you don't have to retype them 3 times a day.

<disclaimer: I am on steroids and have to potential to become a real p-r-i-c-k so don't pay attention to what I have to say. That being said, fVck off and have a nice day.>

I've honestly never seen the "I stabbed my cat with 500mgs of testosterone " thread...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You could write the book, or you could hang out and help solve some of the issues that you have written about. That actually may get something done instead of just writing about it.

~SC~
    Well, my issues are because I'm an idiot that doesn't follow directions, but I do read them. But, with your permission, I'll start copying and pasting what you post and put it on a spread sheet. Then, we'll sell copies for $0.99 and I'll send you $0.7999 per purchase for commision.

But, I do like this forum. Now that I found this, I have to stick around to use it on one of the dumb threads :

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I've honestly never seen the "I stabbed my cat with 500mgs of testosterone" thread...
    I'm sure it's on here somewhere. Someone had to have gone to the vet and snatched a bottle of something thinking it was fina

Well...gee whiz...we have a totally new profiles forum, which has 100% new profiles in it...

And...since a year ago, we've learned we can use Benadryl to recharge Beta-2 receptors, we learned that T3 with Tren could prevent side effects from increased prolactin, we learned that GH is best taken in an EOD format, 2on/2off clen routines are now obsolete, Masteron can be used to prevent Gyno, etc...

And thats all in the Last 1/2 a year!

I think we've come a long way, and that AR is the best place on the 'net to learn new info...

I mean....jeeze...we hava a 75% new staff from a year ago!

I'm not knocking the forum, but some of the "new" threads that pop up. I've seen 3 threads at once on the same page asking on what size pin to use The search feature should be a mandatory pre link to the "New Thread" button. That way you have to do a mandatory search prior to starting a new thread.

Trackman 37 is offline Junior Member
    You make some good points, but I never really get tired of the I stabbed my cat with Test threads.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    someone should make a "officially dumb questions asked thread" where anyone can post a stupid questio in seek of help and without flames.

..please dont flame me!

Dumb questions aren't a bad thing. I have a bunch of dumb questions. It's the questions that have already been answered 143,976 times that are funny. Another one I'm trying to figure out is why people inject steroids if:

1. They don't know what they are really injecting in their body or don't know what the chemical is in the vial.

2. Don't know what size pin to use.

3. Don't know where to inject.

4. Don't know how to inject properly.

5. Don't research everything PRIOR to putting a foreign substance into their body.

Just doesn't make sense. I spent over 5 months reading this forum before I even thought about my first injection, and at that point I felt comfortable, and I wasn't even hesitating doing it nor was I nervous with the pin in my hand the first time. That's because I RESEARCHED. Now, I still have a ton to learn, don't get me wrong, and I've made my mistakes, but there does come a point where common sense does play a role.

People asked the "How should I run Clen " question over 10,000 times on this board.

They got the 2weeks on, 2weeks off answer for the last 5 years....and they were told to use ECA in the off weeks.

I came along, brought some studies with me....and told everyone how to run clen constantly (by using benadryl to upgrade beta-2 receptors), and how it's less effective when run for under 6 weeks....and how ECA would downgrade beta-2 receptors like crazy, so you shouldn't use it on weeks you are off Clen.

So...only by asking the same questions 10,000 times, did we eventually get a paradigm shift, and now everyone on this board (and the rest of the boards on the 'net, who are playing catch-up with AR) does their clen in a new, different, and more effective way.

I love questions more than answers sometimes...

(But then I have a degree in Philosophy...)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    As a mod/vet at many boards, I see more assinine questions than you would believe.

However, getting worked up about them is something I don't have the time to do.

It's part of the "game", so you take it w/a grain of salt.

~SC~

Hmm... no wonder. I have a BSEE. We always use the same answer and if it's broke later, we recall and start over

Word to the wise, don't buy a GM product

Anyways, I hear ya, but that kind of stuff takes research and time. Nothing is perfected, but what exactly can you gain by changing pin size. I mean, is someone gonna come along and say a 4 g pin although as huge as it is, is more beneficial than another. I'm more or less addressing the "lack of common sense" threads that get posted, or let's call it "ignorance" in regards to things like pins, ect. But, ignorance is defeated by research, not trial and error, atleast on your body. Geez... I wonder how many would try a 4 ga. pin if someone recommended it. My apologies, but I always research prior to sticking a foreign subtance in my blood stream. Atleast know the basics, that's all I'm saying. Everything else is aquired knowledge and experiance. As the saying goes:

Stupid is, as stupid does.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    As a mod/vet at many boards, I see more assinine questions than you would believe.

However, getting worked up about them is something I don't have the time to do.

It's part of the "game", so you take it w/a grain of salt.

~SC~
    Who's worked up? I just find it amazing, and trying to capitalize on peoples lack of reading skills. So, what about that commission deal

Ya know, when I decided to use AS, I went to my doctor, who's been my doctor since I was 8, and went to get a physical and bloodwork for my script. So, my doc was pissed, and asked what I was up to. I told him. He got all pissed, and I flat out told him this:

I'm gonna do it regardless, so instead of bitching, why don't you show me how to do it instead of me finding out the hardway.

To summarize the rest of the trip, he gave me a box of pins, alcohol swabs, and gloves. Told me to stop in if I need help or have questions. Said not to bring anything with me, but just stop by and say hi.

More people should try that, you might be surprised. Not knocking anyone because you guys have a wealth of info., but I trust my doc more than anyone online.

Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    Hmm... no wonder. I have a BSEE. We always use the same answer and if it's broke later, we recall and start over

Anyways, I hear ya, but that kind of stuff takes research and time.
    Currently, I spend around 4-6hours a day doing research and writing for this site. See the profiles forum? I wrote or co-wrote every profile in there (I co-wrote less than 10, so the rest are all my work).

I'm doing the research...and I don't mind answering questions, as long as I've done the work and research to give a correct answer. But that answer comes at a price...I expect that everyone who reads the answer ( and knows that I have posted a full list of references for it) now goes on and answers that same question next time they see it.

Like..I answered the Benadryl question 5-10x...now...I don't even touch it if it's in the AAS forum...but all the dudes I've already answered it for now answer it when someone new asks it. And that new person will go on and answer that question when they see it...

So...ya know? It's a community approach here, with regards to getting out the correct info.

Word to the wise, don't buy a GM product :wg
    I drive a Ford.

Currently, I spend around 4-6hours a day doing research and writing for this site. See the profiles forum? I wrote or co-wrote every profile in there (I co-wrote less than 10, so the rest are all my work).

I'm doing the research...and I don't mind answering questions, as long as I've done the work and research to give a correct answer. But that answer comes at a price...I expect that everyone who reads the answer ( and knows that I have posted a full list of references for it) now goes on and answers that same question next time they see it.

Like..I answered the Benadryl question 5-10x...now...I don't even touch it if it's in the AAS forum...but all the dudes I've already answered it for now answer it when someone new asks it. And that new person will go on and answer that question when they see it...

So...ya know? It's a community approach here, with regards to getting out the correct info.

I drive a Ford.

That's even worse. Buy foreign

In regards to the rest, I've used that information, and thanks. It definetly helped. Maybe there should be a section of just "Officially Answered Questions" that has only locked threads that is verified, correct information. Things like;

The correct pin size is:

Things like that where you can't respond. That way you don't have to answer 4 times an hour the same question.

So... how about that publication deal... I'll start on a spread sheet right now

Like I said...the clen questions were all answered before me...and I had a better answer....

We need to keep asking the same questions, because 1 in 10,000 times, we'll get a new answer, and that'll change the way everyone does things...

Just look at the way we all use clen now...

Hmm... I'm gonna start a thread one of these days called:

Hamburger or Cheesburger

SensP is offline Associate Member
    People asked the "How should I run Clen " question over 10,000 times on this board.

They got the 2weeks on, 2weeks off answer for the last 5 years....and they were told to use ECA in the off weeks.

I came along, brought some studies with me....and told everyone how to run clen constantly (by using benadryl to upgrade beta-2 receptors), and how it's less effective when run for under 6 weeks....and how ECA would downgrade beta-2 receptors like crazy, so you shouldn't use it on weeks you are off Clen.

So...only by asking the same questions 10,000 times, did we eventually get a paradigm shift, and now everyone on this board (and the rest of the boards on the 'net, who are playing catch-up with AR) does their clen in a new, different, and more effective way.

A philosopher, eh? Good to see a fellow traveler.

What areas of the discipline are you most interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    A philosopher, eh? Good to see a fellow traveler.

What areas of the discipline are you most interested in?
    My favorite is Russell and Hume, but my area of concentration was mostly logic...Symbolic Logis, Predicate Logic, Advanced Sentential Logic, Existential Quantifiers, Universal Quantifiers, and Modal Logic was the extent of how far I went in that area. Thats alot further than most Undergrads, though.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I've honestly never seen the "I stabbed my cat with 500mgs of testosterone" thread...
    LMFAO

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    ...And what is the point of your thread elvis???

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    , Masteron can be used to prevent Gyno, etc...!
    Hook, can you elaborate.... what dosage/schedule would you reccomend for this approach?

Soup is offline Associate Member
    No one stole fina from the doctors office unless they were at the Vets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    ...And what is the point of your thread elvis???
    Nothing really, just roid rage and I had to take it out on someone

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    No one stole fina from the doctors office unless they were at the Vets.
    Re read the thread

Thread Information