BOBBY D is offline Member

I Know Test 2x/wk, But Deca?

next week im starting up. real quick, do i shoot both deca & test 2x / week or just test. any body please.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    both twice a week.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Obviously you haven't done enough research.. why would you inject something into your body without knowing how long it will be in there?? For me, I research the hell out of everything that may go into my body.. I would have known the half life before I even bought it..

*sigh* anyway, Deca has about a 9-11 day half life so 1X weekly injection is fine.

once a week is fine but seein as hes doin the test twice a week he can split that with the test

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    once a week is fine but seein as hes doin the test twice a week he can split that with the test

I suppose.... but it's not necessary.

Guerilla_11 is offline New Member
    Im Doin The Same Cycle
    500mg Test /week
    300mg Deca /week

You Can Get Away With Deca Once A Week But I Like To Mix 1cctest With 0.5cc Deca Twice A Week. Test =250mg & Deca=300mg

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    Obviously you haven't done enough research.. why would you inject something into your body without knowing how long it will be in there?? For me, I research the hell out of everything that may go into my body.. I would have known the half life before I even bought it..

*sigh* anyway, Deca has about a 9-11 day half life so 1X weekly injection is fine.
    thats what im saying. all i hear is test 2x/ week & nothin about deca . i did my research. now somebody's sayin both 2x/week & ur sayin ix/wk deca is fine. my main objective is to save myself some agravation of poking into 2 bottles. so il do test/deca on monday, test only on thursday, thank guys

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I prefer to run deca 2x/week with the test, since I am doing test 2x/week anyway. It keeps all my shots the same. Keeps levels just that little bit smoother. You don't HAVE to... personal preference. I just think my way is marginally better, and I can't think of any reason not to do it.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    is there any reason why u couldnt mix the right amout of deca into the test vial and shoot 2x a week with the two compounds mixed topgether..thats whatbi was planning to do ???

Quote Originally Posted by MCMARK
    is there any reason why u couldnt mix the right amout of deca into the test vial and shoot 2x a week with the two compounds mixed topgether..thats whatbi was planning to do ???
    what would be the point?

you can take deca once as phreezer suggested,if you are takin two shots of test you can also split it and take with the test,doesnt matter.

Thread Information