Thread: clen gains!

bigdogc is offline Associate Member

clen gains!

hey everyone, im super-all natural with strict diet.. anyway, a couple of my buddies want to buy clen because they want 6 packs.. they know NOTHING about steroids so im pretty much writing them all diets and telling them everything from the clen book. in return they are going to buy however much i telll them to and will be letting me cycle with them too.. im in the process of bulking, but hell its free!! do you think if i keep up 4500 calories a day clen would actually work to a small degree with its mild anabolic properties? i did a search and everyone uses it to cut (duh), and i wasnt able to find anyone that has ever used it for LBM gains.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think you will put on lbm because of the clen , but with proper diet and enough calories you should gain lbm.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    I USED CLEN FOR THE REASON OF ENERGY RATHER THAN RIPPING..I GAIN A FEW POUNDS WHILE ON IT AND MY STRENGHT DEFINENTLY INCREASE..got a bit of anabolic effect from it for sure...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    its because its anabolic effects are pure shyt as compared to real AAS's so no one would waste time or money or CHANCE OF HEART ATTACK to mass w/ clen when they can simply run prop for 10folds greater results.
    but for the cutting retrospect it its a moderate sup.
    i would read over Hookers Clen Profile 3 or 4 times and try to compile your own way to use it for mass but i really dont rec. it for acquiring LBM

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    yeah i would love to go
    1-4 dbol 25
    1-12 test-e 500 all mgs
    1-12 nolva 10
    proper clomid

problem is, i live with parents and they already told me im kicked out if they find me taking steroids . im only 18 so i probably should stay away from the AAS. and clen would be free for me, but yeah the heart attack def doesnt want me to take it. do you think i could still get the same gains im getting with a 4500calroie clean diet, if i just add in maybe a small dose of clen 80mcg tops? i was thinking it would be cool to take if i could get my 6pack back and at the same time still be making big gains.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    clen is pointless for LBM... seriosly just EAT RIGHT.. diet is 80% of it.. get that in check and YOUR FINE...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    parents suck,take clen
    peace

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMARK
    I USED CLEN FOR THE REASON OF ENERGY RATHER THAN RIPPING..I GAIN A FEW POUNDS WHILE ON IT AND MY STRENGHT DEFINENTLY INCREASE..got a bit of anabolic effect from it for sure...
    i don't know how the clen reacts to you but i get real lethargic while on it. it makes me real winded in the gym even doing squat sets. i would forget about trying to get gains from clen and if you are going to take it use it for cutting.

Thread Information